• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Drakeford resigned?

rockinj said:
I think at this point it’s time to give up. All the best lads. Have a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

Good decision in giving up, being told the truth has a habit for doing that to those that don't want to accept truths.

Have a Good Christmas and a New Year yourself.

Neath_Jack said:
Where does the funding come from?

Where's our share of the HS2 money?

F*ck all wrong with Cardiff airport? I always choose that over Bristol for short haul flights.

And I'll keep saying it, I'm not a Labour voter.
Those pesky facts

waynekerr55 said:
Those pesky facts

People in Wales more interested in Drakeford, speed limits and alcohol prices rather than the almost criminal way Wales is treated by the goons in Westminster.

Neath_Jack said:
People in Wales more interested in Drakeford, speed limits and alcohol prices rather than the almost criminal way Wales is treated by the goons in Westminster.

That is exactly it. Stockholm Syndrome. Wales has been captive for so long, many are conditioned to bow down to England and the U.K. I find it very odd, but they are legion. Forget Drakeford. Forget Labour. Forget RT Davies. Forget the Tories. It doesn’t matter. Decisions in wales should be made by voters in Wales. For better or worse. Richer or poorer.

exiledclaseboy said:
That is exactly it. Stockholm Syndrome. Wales has been captive for so long, many are conditioned to bow down to England and the U.K. I find it very odd, but they are legion. Forget Drakeford. Forget Labour. Forget RT Davies. Forget the Tories. It doesn’t matter. Decisions in wales should be made by voters in Wales. For better or worse. Richer or poorer.

You've had a few sherbets haven't you.. captive, what a load of bollocks and you know it

Skippyjack said:
You've had a few sherbets haven't you.. captive, what a load of bollocks and you know it

Haven’t had anything stronger than pop. Genuine. Captive is an emotive term but not meant to be literal. You know what I mean I’m sure.

exiledclaseboy said:
Haven’t had anything stronger than pop. Genuine. Captive is an emotive term but not meant to be literal. You know what I mean I’m sure.

I'm more concerned by the siphoning off tax payers money in offshore accounts and giving billions to charities when the only tw*ts benefiting are the leaders of that particular country.. plus this immigration issue when there's thousands stuck in hotel rooms costing millions year on year without any resolution, stop the boats! About 20 years too late mind

Neath_Jack said:

People in Wales more interested in Drakeford..

:lol: The thread is entitled Drakeford. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would Westminster be relevant in a thread about Drakeford? Would it be perhaps to deflect Drakefords disastrous decisions, along with the WAG,

I think they call what you have done 'whataboutery' Drakeford get's called out by many, of his silly decisions, yet all you can say is what about the goons in Westminster?

jack123 said:
People in Wales more interested in Drakeford..

:lol: The thread is entitled Drakeford. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would Westminster be relevant in a thread about Drakeford? What it be perhaps to deflect Drakefords disastrous decisions, along with the WAG,

I think they call what you done 'whataboutery' Drakeford get's called out by many, of his silly decisions, yet all you can say is what about the goons in Westminster?

The 20mph limit is the correct call, it's just cars are not built to go 20mph.. you put it into 2nd gear and it's curtains.. but nobody will listen anyway, people don't listen when it's 20mph in a built up area, they don't listen when it's 30mph, they don't listen when it's 40, 50, 60.. it's the way of the world

Skippyjack said:
The 20mph limit is the correct call, it's just cars are not built to go 20mph.. you put it into 2nd gear and it's curtains.. but nobody will listen anyway, people don't listen when it's 20mph in a built up area, they don't listen when it's 30mph, they don't listen when it's 40, 50, 60.. it's the way of the world

Well as far as the 20mph is concerned, I don't think nobody cares, it seems to me that everyone is doing 30, I do encounter the odd Sunday driver, doing about 15mph, and I just overtake them, I'm not proud of that, but thankfully it's quite rare.

The way I see it, on certain roads, 20mph is way too fast, I would never do 20mph going past a school as the kids are piling out, it will be about 5mph. Purely because they could step out at any time, other roads that have been designated 20, IMO are just silly.

EDIT: Not that I think going past a school at chucking out time, you could even reach 20, I passed Bishop Gore at kids chucking out time a few months back, and never seen ferk all like it, they were just walking out into traffic.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drivers-who-break-20mph-speed-28306794

Fingers crossed, that this should ultimately put pay to Welsh Labour, and just disband the Welsh assembly..

They have stuffed every one of us, on silly stuff, I know people can make excuses for them, about the mppu, but at the end of the day, they just shafted the moderate drinkers..

Drakeford, and his we do things differently in Wales covid, well he ferked up many people, for what? Ask him a question, why? And he will run away..

I really can't understand why anybody would vote these goons in, I'm not politically minded, but I really would like to get into this, the only person I have seen helping out people in Swansea, is Peter Black, he's a lib dem, ferk knows what party I could go for..

But I know one thing, IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE.

Vote J123 at the next elections guys and gals.. :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back