• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Get vaccinated or stay home

Interesting to see people going nuts over a 72 year old woman who was participating either in an anti-lockdown protest or an anti-vaccine demonstration being arrested.
We’ve had our disabled daughter at home for 8 months now because of her immune system to do with her syndrome and if she gave covid to my daughter I wouldn’t arrest her i’d slit her fucking throat.

J_B said:
Cardiffjack said:
It’s not meaningless at all. We are destroying the economy and all the effects that will bring for a virus that has an average death age of 82.
Apparently only 350 people have died from the virus who are under 65 and have no underlying health problems out of a population of 67,000,000.

The statistics of people who have died are at the levels they are because of lockdown. What would those statistics be if there had never been any lockdown at all? The problem with comparing COVID with flu is that COVID-19 is much, much more infectious than flu and if we had gone for the herd immunity option how many would have died well before their time? Young, fit people should be able to get out there and keep the economy going provided they understand that they must isolate themselves from older family members and older people in general in my view.

I have sympathy with the view that young, fit people should be able to live as near to normal as possible. I am considered extremely vulnerable and had all the shielding letters from the government. I was very, very cautious at first particularly when a friend who was 47 and no underlying health conditions died within 72 hours of contracting Covid-19 in April. I have eaten out on a few occasions, always outdoors though. I’m not the sort of person to hide away despite my vulnerability but it is a personal risk assessment that I am comfortable with. I would not go for a meal or a drink indoors until I feel the risk is minimal.

I also know someone who had mild symptoms and was not hospitalised but six months later he is feeling worse than he did in May with no energy and no strength in his arms and hands which is a huge problem to him as he is a Gower farmer. We don’t know the long term effects yet and they could be worse than the initial infection for some.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that people get vaccinated so that everyone can enjoy the football or the cinema or the theatre as soon as possible so that the economy can pick up and life can return to something approaching normal. Isn’t it a bit selfish to deny shielders the opportunity to do those things because the risk will be too high for them unless the vast majority get the jab. Many of them are old and they’ve already lost a year of a limited remaining life span.

Show me the proof that lockdowns work. There are many experts who say they don’t.

Should we also lockdown each winter to contain the seasonal flu, to prevent people dying ?

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:
It’s not meaningless at all. We are destroying the economy and all the effects that will bring for a virus that has an average death age of 82.
Apparently only 350 people have died from the virus who are under 65 and have no underlying health problems out of a population of 67,000,000.

800,000 school age kids, over 8 million working age adults & and over 5 million over 70 in the UK have underlying health conditions that put them at heightened risk of hospitalisation and/or death from Covid. The vast majority of people with serious conditions (of any age) have barely left their houses since March, which explains the 'low' death rate.

If people want to shield, they should be allowed to do so and fully supported, that doesn’t mean closing down a huge amount of the economy and all the negative affects that will bring. Also many experts say that lockdowns will not save lives , a bit like rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:
800,000 school age kids, over 8 million working age adults & and over 5 million over 70 in the UK have underlying health conditions that put them at heightened risk of hospitalisation and/or death from Covid. The vast majority of people with serious conditions (of any age) have barely left their houses since March, which explains the 'low' death rate.

If people want to shield, they should be allowed to do so and fully supported, that doesn’t mean closing down a huge amount of the economy and all the negative affects that will bring. Also many experts say that lockdowns will not save lives , a bit like rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
Lockdowns have worked everwhere. there are other ways, but in this country we don't have the ability to do anything else

Cardiffjack said:
J_B said:
The statistics of people who have died are at the levels they are because of lockdown. What would those statistics be if there had never been any lockdown at all? The problem with comparing COVID with flu is that COVID-19 is much, much more infectious than flu and if we had gone for the herd immunity option how many would have died well before their time? Young, fit people should be able to get out there and keep the economy going provided they understand that they must isolate themselves from older family members and older people in general in my view.

I have sympathy with the view that young, fit people should be able to live as near to normal as possible. I am considered extremely vulnerable and had all the shielding letters from the government. I was very, very cautious at first particularly when a friend who was 47 and no underlying health conditions died within 72 hours of contracting Covid-19 in April. I have eaten out on a few occasions, always outdoors though. I’m not the sort of person to hide away despite my vulnerability but it is a personal risk assessment that I am comfortable with. I would not go for a meal or a drink indoors until I feel the risk is minimal.

I also know someone who had mild symptoms and was not hospitalised but six months later he is feeling worse than he did in May with no energy and no strength in his arms and hands which is a huge problem to him as he is a Gower farmer. We don’t know the long term effects yet and they could be worse than the initial infection for some.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that people get vaccinated so that everyone can enjoy the football or the cinema or the theatre as soon as possible so that the economy can pick up and life can return to something approaching normal. Isn’t it a bit selfish to deny shielders the opportunity to do those things because the risk will be too high for them unless the vast majority get the jab. Many of them are old and they’ve already lost a year of a limited remaining life span.

Show me the proof that lockdowns work. There are many experts who say they don’t.

Should we also lockdown each winter to contain the seasonal flu, to prevent people dying ?

No we shouldn't lockdown for the flu because Covid-19 is multiple times more infectious and lethal than the flu. They cannot be compared. Also the vulnerable are vaccinated for flu.

controversial_jack said:
Cardiffjack said:
Lockdowns have worked everwhere. there are other ways, but in this country we don't have the ability to do anything else

Where have lockdowns worked ? Maybe if you listen to the narrative the government and MSM want you to believe they do, but scratch under the surface and you have countless experts who say they don’t and are do more harm than the virus itself.

J_B said:
Cardiffjack said:

No we shouldn't lockdown for the flu because Covid-19 is multiple times more infectious and lethal than the flu. They cannot be compared. Also the vulnerable are vaccinated for flu.

Ah so you are happy to carry on and let 20,000 die form seasonal flu then . You say they can’t be compared, well they can. Dr Rodger Hodgkinson an expert on the subject even said recently, it’s just like a bad flu season.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

Pull the ladder up Jack and sod the rest...

https://newsroom.royalcollege.ca/clarification-on-statements-made-regarding-covid-19-by-dr-roger-hodkinson/

The man has a vested interest in 'alternative therapies'

Your expert is a hack

Cardiffjack said:
J_B said:

Ah so you are happy to carry on and let 20,000 die form seasonal flu then . You say they can’t be compared, well they can. Dr Rodger Hodgkinson an expert on the subject even said recently, it’s just like a bad flu season.

Please, don't quote Hodgkinson as an expert. He's only an expert in self publicity.

J_B said:
Cardiffjack said:

Please, don't quote Hodgkinson as an expert. He's only an expert in self publicity.

Do you know him then ? I can name lots of other experts as well who don’t agree with the official narrative.

Cardiffjack said:
J_B said:

Do you know him then ? I can name lots of other experts as well who don’t agree with the official narrative.

Just google him, you may as well listen to Donald Trump

Cardiffjack said:
J_B said:

I know that he claims to be the chairman of the Royal College of physicians of Canada.
The RCPC have put out a statement saying that is a lie.

Here’s his CV (bearing in mind he gets to decide what’s on there) on the website of Western Medical Assessments - ambulance-chasing legal services:

https://westernmedical.ca/employees/roger-g-hodkinson/

Read the homepage to see what they do:

https://westernmedical.ca/

He’s also the CEO of MedMalDoctors (his passion for ambulance chasing continues) where his CV is a little different than the one he’s using when bashing COVID claims:

https://medmaldoctors.ca/dr-roger-hodkinson/

Note that he lists himself as the CEO of Stirrat Laboratories.

They also posted this little nugget:

https://medmaldoctors.ca/2020/05/02/when-grieving-covid-19-families-seek-someone-to-blame/

The one thing I can’t find out is what Stirrat does, beyond being a medical testing lab. They don’t have a web presence, although they have plenty of ex-employees on LinkedIn. I wrongly conflated a previous search result that had a reference to covid on the same page as a reference to Stirrat Labs - but as testing facility in a province where private firms are handling covid testing, this probably isn’t a leap.

At the very least, he’s CEO of two different medical malpractice firms - raising his profile in this time can only benefit him, as can sowing distrust of actual medical professionals.

Copy and pasted from r/alberta

Monty said:
Here’s his CV (bearing in mind he gets to decide what’s on there) on the website of Western Medical Assessments - ambulance-chasing legal services:

He’s also the CEO of MedMalDoctors (his passion for ambulance chasing continues) where his CV is a little different than the one he’s using when bashing COVID claims:

https://medmaldoctors.ca/2020/05/02/when-grieving-covid-19-families-seek-someone-to-blame/

The one thing I can’t find out is what Stirrat does, beyond being a medical testing lab. They don’t have a web presence, although they have plenty of ex-employees on LinkedIn. I wrongly conflated a previous search result that had a reference to covid on the same page as a reference to Stirrat Labs - but as testing facility in a province where private firms are handling covid testing, this probably isn’t a leap.

At the very least, he’s CEO of two different medical malpractice firms - raising his profile in this time can only benefit him, as can sowing distrust of actual medical professionals.

There are many experts who disagree with the government narrative. Here’s a good idea, if you want to shield- do so, and let the rest of society get on with normal life.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

There are many experts who disagree with the government narrative. Here’s a good idea, if you want to shield- do so, and let the rest of society get on with normal life.
So you want nearly 20 million people to isolate just so you can avoid getting a little injection and carry on believing idiots like the 'expert' you've been referencing?

What are your objections to the vaccine? Do they involve Bill Gates and microchips?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back