• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes

He’s trying to back up the claim that Grimes is a superb player. However one single scatter chart which was subsequently debunked, and the suggestion that I should give Russ a ring, doesn’t really justify the claim.
You asked how I can justify my opinion, I gave you one, and I told you others who are far more educated than yourself, and me, think the same.

I wouldn’t actuall advise you to call anyone, anyone who knew what they were talking about anyway, as the line would go dead real fast.

Bollocks we have.

Cast-iron, bonafide bollocks.

He just so happens to have a very good agent who knows how to drip feed a load of bullshit to local journos about "bids", so he can use it as leverage in contract negotiations. That's all.

No one's come in for Matt Grimes because no one worth their salt is interested. There's your fact.

He just so happens to have a very good agent 😂😂😂😂😂

Clueless

Remind me of one of these "massive offers". I must have still been in the non football parallel universe.
The Watford enquiry got as far as a formal bid.

Newcastle and Brighton sniffed but it never got further than a couple of scouting missions. The intent of Fulham was a little stronger but in reality they only had eyes for Nathaniel Chalobah. Then there’s Russ, and nobody really treats him seriously.

The Watford enquiry got as far as a formal bid.

Newcastle and Brighton sniffed but it never got further than a couple of scouting missions. The intent of Fulham was a little stronger but in reality they only had eyes for Nathaniel Chalobah. Then there’s Russ, and nobody really treats him seriously.
That's the thing, when you look at a players stats on paper and watch him in real life the contrast is remarkable.

You asked how I can justify my opinion, I gave you one, and I told you others who are far more educated than yourself, and me, think the same.

I wouldn’t actuall advise you to call anyone, anyone who knew what they were talking about anyway, as the line would go dead real fast.
So to sum things up, you’ve read one chart without understanding the full context, listened to what Russ has to say, and come to the conclusion that Grimes is is superb player. All whilst failing to recognise that his progressive passing stats are heavily influenced by him knocking balls forward to Fulton from within our own penalty box.

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

So to sum things up, you’ve read one chart without understanding the full context, listened to what Russ has to say, and come to the conclusion that Grimes is is superb player. All whilst failing to recognise that his progressive passing stats are heavily influenced by him knocking balls forward to Fulton from within our own penalty box.

Would you like to buy some magic beans?
So to sum it up then, you’ve asked for my argument to be backed up, but in terms of yours, it’s what Cooperman from PlanetSwans has “seen” lol

Genuine question have you ever kicked a football in your life? Not that it matters too much but I’m guessing you played at a very high level if you think your opinion trumps Potter, Cooper, Russ, Luke, Marco Silva and multiple data analysts in the industry.

Sums it up pretty nicely. Always available to receive ball, under pressure or not. Ask anyone who has managed him from Potter, to Luke now, they’d laugh anyone off the table if they talked some of the absolute nonsense you read on here to them.
You’re so spot on MagicMan.

Both you and MagicDaps know yer onions when it comes to footballing insight. 👌

Matty is on an altogether different plane. Another level beyond which non-football types will never see.

Football-twp is as Football-twp does - twp has no clem about Grimes and Grimes’ immense value, at the very core, the heartbeat of our current drive to the Next Level.

In Matty, we trust.

So to sum it up then, you’ve asked for my argument to be backed up, but in terms of yours, it’s what Cooperman from PlanetSwans has “seen” lol

Genuine question have you ever kicked a football in your life? Not that it matters too much but I’m guessing you played at a very high level if you think your opinion trumps Potter, Cooper, Russ, Luke, Marco Silva and multiple data analysts in the industry.
Yes, of course it’s what I’ve seen.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back