• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans play up to stereotypes

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Millwall could be in a bit of trouble following todays game against Palace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59911331

I see Palace are complaining about the homophobic chants.
Is this the same Palace that taunt the Brighton fans with exactly that ?

I referenced on the football board ITV kept having to apologise for the language that their microphones picked up

I think they must have cringed for a long time when it hit "Patrick Patrick you're a c*nt"

PSumbler said:
I referenced on the football board ITV kept having to apologise for the language that their microphones picked up

I think they must have cringed for a long time when it hit "Patrick Patrick you're a c*nt"

I hate it when commentators apologise for the crowd’s fruity language. If they didn’t acknowledge it most viewers wouldn’t even notice. It’s a football match not Terry and June.

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:

I hate it when commentators apologise for the crowd’s fruity language. If they didn’t acknowledge it most viewers wouldn’t even notice. It’s a football match not Terry and June.

Yeah, me too - nonsense

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:

Shame as when they fail to show a pitch invader - everyone watching wants to see the comedy chase as the steward tries to catch him/her

They'll be making our grand children applaud the opposition in years to come. Life bans if caught refusing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back