• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,407
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerouac said:
Darran said:
Kerouac said:
How it works - 'Planet Swans'

1. - Vacuous, woke, virtue signalling, morons spend weeks filling their boots making political posts full of left-wing bullshit content.
2. - Eventually one of the sane silent majority speak up and make the opposite case.
3. - Left-wing morons then attack this post/poster in gangs personally and make grave unfounded accusations...e.g. "You are a racist" for having a different opinion on identity politics.
4. - Representative of the sane silent majority responds in kind.
5. - Loony left demand the representative of the sane silent majority is banned/censored/have posts removed etc.
6. - Repeat.

Can anyone answer the following question.
Why is it ok for ECB (...and many other posters) to call Loyal a "racist" but it is beyond the pale for Loyal to call ECB a "peado"?
Both are unfounded, and false, allegations.
Why isn't the rule being applied across the board?
If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist.

...and my final question. What do the site moderators expect from people like Loyal when they allow posters on this board to call him a "racist"?
If you sanction ECB (and others) to offend people in this manner why is ECB protected from offence.
If you clamped down on the loony left's slander you would not get people responding and then this board would be a happier place.
STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARDS IS IT

Loyal wasn’t banned so stfu.

"If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist."
Is what I said.

He wasn’t is what I said.

Professor Plum said:
It is wacist. You must have a sad life to celebrate that

What's wacist?

Oh, my bad. That automatically makes me a wacist, because, in the words of Titania McGrath -

"Asking for evidence of wacism, is evidence of wacism."

You are sad to have been ripped a new one over a load of bollocks you posted then having to resort to unfounded accusations of posting racist stuff.

"Professor", my arse. Shows the state of UK academia. No wonder the UK "universities" are churning out morons by the shedload.

Feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to work with you. Obviously very reluctant to admit to getting anything wrong, which you seem to do on a regular basis.

For anyone late to the game, here is the load of bollocks you posted.

Professor Plum said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

No town, no city. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvYzbIysAY

There's at least four or five towns or cities in the UK outside London where white British are no longer the majority, let alone a "vast majority"†.

Possibly ten or more where they are no longer the "vast majority" †.

Soon to be followed by many more.

† - "professor" declined to quantify what he meant by that so let's be generous and say it's about two-thirds.

Jesus wept, I give up, I'm all for freedom of speech, but is there anyone moderating this forum at the moment? 😂😂😂😂

Drizzle said:
Pretty easy solution to the toxicity, ban the following posters:

Kerouac
Jack123
Dailew
Whatever Perch has come back as
The Taz

We already voted not to ban Kerouac

Out of sympathy

He needs something else in life apart from watching David Starkey videos at 3 am

Life's so good for him

Kerouac said:
How it works - 'Planet Swans'

1. - Vacuous, woke, virtue signalling, morons spend weeks filling their boots making political posts full of left-wing bullshit content.
2. - Eventually one of the sane silent majority speak up and make the opposite case.
3. - Left-wing morons then attack this post/poster in gangs personally and make grave unfounded accusations...e.g. "You are a racist" for having a different opinion on identity politics.
4. - Representative of the sane silent majority responds in kind.
5. - Loony left demand the representative of the sane silent majority is banned/censored/have posts removed etc.
6. - Repeat.

Can anyone answer the following question.
Why is it ok for ECB (...and many other posters) to call Loyal a "racist" but it is beyond the pale for Loyal to call ECB a "peado"?
Both are unfounded, and false, allegations.
Why isn't the rule being applied across the board?
If Loyal is banned, so should be every poster who has declared somebody a racist.

...and my final question. What do the site moderators expect from people like Loyal when they allow posters on this board to call him a "racist"?
If you sanction ECB (and others) to offend people in this manner why is ECB protected from offence.
If you clamped down on the loony left's slander you would not get people responding and then this board would be a happier place.
STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARDS IS IT

To be honest it's hard to disagree with any of the first part of the post.

I didn't see the ECB comments, but if true that is wrong and Loyal is well out of order making those comments. I don't know Loyal personally but he's always seemed alright and he will probably be sorry for losing his head like that. I follow ECB on twitter and seems a decent fella, sarcastic, but nice.

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
It is wacist. You must have a sad life to celebrate that

What's wacist?

Oh, my bad. That automatically makes me a wacist, because, in the words of Titania McGrath -

"Asking for evidence of wacism, is evidence of wacism."

You are sad to have been ripped a new one over a load of bollocks you posted then having to resort to unfounded accusations of posting racist stuff.

"Professor", my arse. Shows the state of UK academia. No wonder the UK "universities" are churning out morons by the shedload.

Feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to work with you. Obviously very reluctant to admit to getting anything wrong, which you seem to do on a regular basis.

For anyone late to the game, here is the load of bollocks you posted.

Professor Plum said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

No town, no city. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvYzbIysAY

There's at least four or five towns or cities in the UK outside London where white British are no longer the majority, let alone a "vast majority"†.

Possibly ten or more where they are no longer the "vast majority" †.

Soon to be followed by many more.

† - "professor" declined to quantify what he meant by that so let's be generous and say it's about two-thirds.
[/quote

So you don’t get that a statement which suggests BLM as a whole is based on lies is racist? It’s perfectly fine to point out the multiple areas in which the formal organisation has issues you or indeed I may disagree with or find distasteful. However the greater movement in one that seeks to end institutional racism and allow equality of opportunity. This is why saying All Lives Matter is counteractive to BLM, although the literal meaning is in no way racist. This is what you cannot seem to see. It is not about the singular all about the ‘system’. Flashberry said Uighar lives matter. He is right as they are group facing arguably greater institutional barriers.

You still have not shown anywhere British are not the largest racial group. Would rather be a moron than rude, ill-educated and get all my information from Facebook or YouTube

Professor Plum said:
You still have not shown anywhere British are not the largest racial group.

Poor old "professor" can't even compose a reply properly. Obviously struggles with BBCode. It can be quite daunting for some. Bless.

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

I take it you mean.

"Nowhere have you shown anywhere where British are not the largest racial group. "

or

"You still have not shown anywhere where British are not the largest racial group. "

Stop moving the goalposts.

You said white British.

Then tried to change it to just white.

Now changed it to just British.

Pathetic.

Also now making stuff up.

Nowhere have I stated that "British are not the largest racial group."

Professor, my arse.

Have any paper you've published got past a single peer review?

Doubt they'd even get past an end of the pier review.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You still have not shown anywhere British are not the largest racial group.

Poor old "professor" can't even compose a reply properly. Obviously struggles with BBCode. It can be quite daunting for some. Bless.

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

I take it you mean.

"Nowhere have you shown anywhere where British are not the largest racial group. "

or

"You still have not shown anywhere where British are not the largest racial group. "

Stop moving the goalposts.

You said white British.

Then tried to change it to just white.

Now changed it to just British.

Pathetic.

Also now making stuff up.

Nowhere have I stated that "British are not the largest racial group."

Professor, my arse.

Have any paper you've published got past a single peer review?

Doubt they'd even get past an end of the pier review.

https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=mNpOTGQAAAAJ&hl=en

Professor Plum said:
So you don’t get that a statement which suggests BLM as a whole is based on lies is racist?

BLM is not a race.

It has supporters of all colors, probably a lot more whites than blacks.

There are many black people who oppose it. I linked videos to three of them.

So a critique of it cannot be racist.

You obviously think BLM represents the views of all black people or you wouldn't deem a critique of it to be racist.

According to you a critique of BLM is a critique of black people.

I.e They're all the same and all think the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And we all know what that makes you.

A wacist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should chuck yourself out of your own lab !!!

Professor Plum said:

I see you've made papers about "faecal excretion".

You've certainly come out with a load of shit on this thread.

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:

What a cretin you are

Wonder what your old name was

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
So you don’t get that a statement which suggests BLM as a whole is based on lies is racist?

BLM is not a race.

It has supporters of all colors, probably a lot more whites than blacks.

There are many black people who oppose it. I linked videos to three of them.

So a critique of it cannot be racist.

You obviously think BLM represents the views of all black people or you wouldn't deem a critique of it to be racist.

According to you a critique of BLM is a critique of black people.

I.e They're all the same and all think the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And we all know what that makes you.

A wacist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should chuck yourself out of your own lab !!!

You seriously need help

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:

Let’s see yours then. Mighty keyboard warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads