• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,765
3swan said:
A few quotes from Alan Sheehan

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/alan-sheehan-its-privilege-be-club-we-want-produce-performance-supporters

At least he sounds positive, but the proof is in the pudding.

Niigata Jack said:

I'm very jaded with this club now and tbh I couldn't give a fuck what he's said. Play some football and win some fucking games innit thanks.

That ain't aimed at you Nig I'm just tired of the same old bullshit being trotted out to us year after year.

Fucking hell I just watched it, he's been taking the same personality bypass drugs as duff,I could barely keep my eyes open listening to him. Chris o Leary is an experienced coach apparently.

Niigata Jack said:

Came across quite humble and genuine, but as you say the proof is in the pudding.

jasper_T said:
Rotherham have been without a manager since the middle of November, let's not act like we're anything exceptional.

The point I’m making is - why?? We could have kept hold of him whilst looking /negotiating for someone else to come in. This just makes us look an even less attractive proposition for anyone thinking of putting their head on the Landore block.

It’s about perceptions and image - we’re giving off an image of something between a dumpster fire and a train wreck at the moment.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
f*****g hell I just watched it, he's been taking the same personality bypass drugs as duff,I could barely keep my eyes open listening to him. Chris o Leary is an experienced coach apparently.

Nigata got excited by the mention of pudding I reckon lol

Some interesting stuff from Postecoglu in this morning's Mirror. He has accepted the loss of his No 2, Chris Davies following an approach by Swansea. "It's not my decision but a sign that you've got good people in your building that they're wanted by others. In terms of the way forward, that going to be a club decision and Chris will be involved. I have my views but I won't have the final say"

karnataka said:
Some interesting stuff from Postecoglu in this morning's Mirror. He has accepted the loss of his No 2, Chris Davies following an approach by Swansea. "It's not my decision but a sign that you've got good people in your building that they're wanted by others. In terms of the way forward, that going to be a club decision and Chris will be involved. I have my views but I won't have the final say"

Think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there. No way is he saying he's going, he's merely stating that it will be a club decision and Davies will be involved.

Bluenile said:
Think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there. No way is he saying he's going, he's merely stating that it will be a club decision and Davies will be involved.

WTF?? I didn't say or even imply anything of the sort. I was just recycling exactly what was in the article word for word (not mine) because I thought it was interesting. I think you must be hallucinating.

No rush.

Give Sheehan, Marge and our core senior players the reins until we land the right man.

Our senior players have repeatedly bailed us out of Martin’s meandering mess and Duff’s dreary dithering.
They know how to play winning football, in the right way. Today was a decent cameo.

And get a proper Centre Half.

Proper Jack said:
No rush.

Give Sheehan, Marge and our core senior players the reins until we land the right man.

Our senior players have repeatedly bailed us out of Martin’s meandering mess and Duff’s dreary dithering.
They know how to play winning football, in the right way. Today was a decent cameo.

And get a proper Centre Half.
Very nice alliteration! :D

karnataka said:
Very nice alliteration! :D

👍

What we ultimately need is someone of Cooper’s pedigree, managerial acumen and nous to emulate his outstanding Forest transformation - rock bottom to promotion in one hit.

And play that winning brand of power, purpose and pace. The 9-2 demolition of Martinball speaks volumes.

The past few seasons we’ve suffered far too much self indulgent fannying and Martin wussy indecision. Despite that humiliation. Bonkers.

A few managers tick the box - go get ‘em, ‘prompto’

Proper Jack said:
👍

What we ultimately need is someone of Cooper’s pedigree, managerial acumen and nous to emulate his outstanding Forest transformation - rock bottom to promotion in one hit.

And play that winning brand of power, purpose and pace. The 9-2 demolition of Martinball speaks volumes.

The past few seasons we’ve suffered far too much self indulgent fannying and Martin wussy indecision. Despite that humiliation. Bonkers.

A few managers tick the box - go get ‘em, ‘prompto’

"What we ultimately need is a complete bluffer, playing utterly dismal football that pisses off the fanbase and is ultimately unsuccessful. Yeah, that'll do it"

🤡

Andrew - North Hill said:
"What we ultimately need is a complete bluffer, playing utterly dismal football that pisses off the fanbase and is ultimately unsuccessful. Yeah, that'll do it"

🤡

Andrew ❤️s Martin

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back