• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,769
monmouth said:
An ex manager will be on the market soon. Stevie Cooper’s black and white army…

Beat me to it. Hes toast. They were so bad against Everton. Still he can be proud of what he acheived.

Darran said:
https://youtu.be/iSSpPkMlb98?si=S6HjgGvW4QEKIwDG

“………….maybe should have been lined up before we got shot of Duff?”.

This has been handled once again almost excruciatingly badly

A4Jack said:
Wow that would be a great shout

Don't shoot the messenger, but someone who was right about Rodgers all those years ago and Clement (that wasn't hard, even Daz was on the money there) has just texted me 'hearing Bruce'. Obviously a wind up, or he pressed send in the middle of writing hearing Bruce Springsteen play is a joy to listen to.

Dillwyn the Dog said:

You're absolutely right, of course.

But then, should we expect anything better from an American hotelier who knows as much about how football works as Alex Higgins knew about teetotalism.

It's not surprising really, is it.

monmouth said:
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone who was right about Rodgers all those years ago and Clement (that wasn't hard, even Daz was on the money there) has just texted me 'hearing Bruce'. Obviously a wind up, or he pressed send in the middle of writing hearing Bruce Springsteen play is a joy to listen to.
Imagine the meltdown if Steve Bruce rocked up 😂😂

Dillwyn the Dog said:

Rotherham have been without a manager since the middle of November, let's not act like we're anything exceptional.

J_B said:
I’d prefer Bruce Forsyth to Steve Bruce.

You'd need a couple of shovels plus Mr Burke and Mr Hare . . . . . . . .

jasper_T said:
Rotherham have been without a manager since the middle of November, let's not act like we're anything exceptional.
We may be nothing exceptional but we're a more attractive proposition than Rotherham.

A few quotes from Alan Sheehan

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/alan-sheehan-its-privilege-be-club-we-want-produce-performance-supporters

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back