• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,761
The bonus with Davies is he knows the club albeit under different ownership, but he knows what we’re all about and what we’re looking for, Curt Trundle and Robinson all saying positive things about him, on top of the experience he’s had at big clubs with Rodgers and the reports of Spurs players loving his sessions, it could be a good match, wonder if he’ll bring in Toshack as his number 2 seeing as they know each other from his time here.

It does feel very Martinez-esque.

Let's hope he's backed with footballers in Jan

https://twitter.com/SkySportsLyall/status/1734993600109310318

eteb said:
What's this?

His horrendous post has been deleted, but not before it was too late.

Stuff that shouldn’t be repeated on here, right now.

Swanjaxs said:
Cheers mate! Off down the bookies to chuck a monkey on him now, money in the bank 💪💥👍

I would chuck double that on Shaun Maloney.
Just a hunch 🤔

magicdaps10 said:
I would chuck double that on Shaun Maloney.
Just a hunch 🤔

I got to know Shaun well when he played for Celtic mant years ago, nice lad but thick as a canteen cup :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
I got to know Shaun well when he played for Celtic mant years ago, nice lad but thick as a canteen cup :lol:

🤣

Hopefully no substance in it as his record is below average and from what I have read, Wigan fans are not really taken with him.

Swanjaxs said:

I am in a whats app group with a few Villa boys, I messaged them this morning........top guy, cracking baller but you wouldn't want him manager of your football club was the first message 🙈

eteb said:
Happy with that MM?

Looks exciting but no track record

Yep, every appointment is a gamble…but we’ve got a good track record of giving young coaches opportunities.

Seems a good fit.

magicdaps10 said:
I am in a whats app group with a few Villa boys, I messaged them this morning........top guy, cracking baller but you wouldn't want him manager of your football club was the first message 🙈

Lucky enough then there's not a chance in hell of it happening.

Someone’s chucked a few pound on Maloney as he randomly dropped to 4/1 out of nowhere, that would be massively underwhelming.

Swansea93 said:
Someone’s chucked a few pound on Maloney as he randomly dropped to 4/1 out of nowhere, that would be massively underwhelming.

Wouldn't worry.

The person I know in the club says terms have been agreed with Chris Davies… just sorting things out with Spurs… should all be done by the weekend.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back