• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,765
karnataka said:
WTF?? I didn't say or even imply anything of the sort. I was just recycling exactly what was in the article word for word (not mine) because I thought it was interesting. I think you must be hallucinating.

"He has accepted the loss of his No 2, Chris Davies following an approach by Swansea."

I wasn't hallucinating when I read that, though I understand it may not be your words 🙄

Nice to Michu said:
Sheehan till at least the Boro game it is then

The Club clearly has eyes all over here.

Canny move. They’ll soon be reinstating the Cork-Swansea ferry to capture the Celtic fringe.

( theres a rumour the boys were so buzzing they were back on the grass before elevenses today )

Could we be waiting for Muscat to finish his last game tomorrow night before he comes here and takes over?

So Thursday could be Muscat day?

Nice and dry but a little light bodied and lacking in taste for me.

J_B said:
So Thursday could be Muscat day?

Nice and dry but a little light bodied and lacking in taste for me.

That first line was so brilliant it needed no further quaffification. Was perfectly on the nose.

Swansea93 said:
Could we be waiting for Muscat to finish his last game tomorrow night before he comes here and takes over?

Don’t go raisin anyone’s hopes.

Hearing that players and staff are well impressed with the shortlisted names in the frame, off and on the pitch (re Jan window).

The ongoing concern by some is Davies didn’t cut it last time, despite then also making the short shortlist.

Let’s hope rational objectivity rules over the romantic subjectivity of some past players on SM.

monmouth said:
👍. I Know to trust your source, and after tonight, I’d take Alan Davies.

Not expecting an announcement until the weekend tho... so I guess it will be one more match for Sheehan

Magic_Michu said:
Not expecting an announcement until the weekend tho... so I guess it will be one more match for Sheehan

Hopefully Sheehan is kept on, hopefully the fact that he is Watson's guy doesn't count against him.
The guy has got 4 points from 6 and players and existing staff like him.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back