• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Poll: Happy with the way things are going?

TheGoodDoctor said:
That’s what polls are, I’m not asking for every single view of anyone who has any connection to the club.

I am looking for a cross section to extrapolate out. I understand you may not like the way it’s going but I suppose that’s what happens when common sense takes over.

Under Martin we have spent 80-90% of the time in the bottom half, if you are happy with that then crack on.

And do you know what, over the last fifty years that I’ve followed the club we’ve spent most of that time kicking around in the bottom halves of the football league.
Does that mean that we should accept being in the bottom half of the Championship…NO, but it does give me some perspective on where we are today.
Somebody I was talking to today said we’re a mid table side….he’s right, what we also are is a mid table club as well.

Copamundial said:
And do you know what, over the last fifty years that I’ve followed the club we’ve spent most of that time kicking around in the bottom halves of the football league.
Does that mean that we should accept being in the bottom half of the Championship…NO, but it does give me some perspective on where we are today.
Somebody I was talking to today said we’re a mid table side….he’s right, what we also are is a mid table club as well.

However the general consensus is that we could be doing better than mid table.

I’m assuming people can vote more than once cos those voting numbers are suspiciously high. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m assuming people can vote more than once cos those voting numbers are suspiciously high. :lol:

Looking at the setting chosen then no you cant vote more than once although you can change your vote

The only way to vote more than once is multiple usernames or continual deletion of cookies logging on as a guest so the assumption would be some of that or, what normally happens, is a link has been posted somewhere designed to manipulate the vote

PSumbler said:
Looking at the setting chosen then no you cant vote more than once although you can change your vote

The only way to vote more than once is multiple usernames or continual deletion of cookies logging on as a guest so the assumption would be some of that or, what normally happens, is a link has been posted somewhere designed to manipulate the vote

Seems a lot of effort that.

:?:
exiledclaseboy said:

I think I see what you've done here :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Seems a lot of effort that.

It would be just to manipulate a poll that was heading in a comprehensive way anyway

I guess there is a chance one of the spambots have got hold of it too probably should add that in

EIther way when I looked earlier it was around 80% as no - thats probably nearer the "real" result

exiledclaseboy said:

The people have spoken mun!
It's a no from me too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are we better now than when he took over nope, defence gone backwards and he just talks way too much gobshite

Its been known before generally for one of the reasons posted above

Either way in the grand scheme of things it seems one of the most pointless things to do

The voting pre any manipulation - as I said above - gave a decent percentage (it was around 80% of 150 votes at the time -around 830.

Between 830 and 930 there was around 200 votes cast

In the last hour and a half since then its returned to a normal voting pattern. So for the "real" result I'd take 200 votes off (all for no) and the result is probably about right

PSumbler said:
Its been known before generally for one of the reasons posted above

Either way in the grand scheme of things it seems one of the most pointless things to do

The voting pre any manipulation - as I said above - gave a decent percentage (it was around 80% of 150 votes at the time)

The timeline doesn't really add up I wouldn't have thought

Chief said:
The timeline doesn't really add up I wouldn't have thought

Sorry I edited the above as you were posting

There were around 150 votes at 830 - Around 80% voting No

There was around 200 votes cast in the hour after that - almost all of them for "no"

Since then its returned to a relatively normal voting pattern. Whatever the result now take off 200 votes for "no" and its probably broadly what the "real" votes look like

PSumbler said:
Sorry I edited the above as you were posting

There were around 150 votes at 830 - Around 80% voting No

There was around 200 votes cast in the hour after that - almost all of them for "no"

Since then its returned to a relatively normal voting pattern. Whatever the result now take off 200 votes for "no" and its probably broadly what the "real" votes look like

Yea, no real conspiracy then

Copamundial said:

Back to the thread.

It’s striving to be the best we can be, and the best we should be - that got us out of those days you talk about.

Accepting mediocrity because we were rubbish before isn’t really the perspective that experience should give us.

We are way better than where this manager has guided us, it’s that simple for me. Not sure how it can be argued.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back