• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Thread

What will the result be against Wayne Rooney's Derby County

• Swans win

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wayne Roooney's Derby win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County
EFL Championship
The Liberty Stadium, Swansea
Saturday 01 May 2021, 3pm Kick Off

file.php

The Swans play the last home game of the "regular" season on Saturday when they welcome Wayne Rooney's Derby County to the Liberty Stadium ahead of our play off campaign that will start in a little over two weeks time.

The Swans go into the final two games with form being, at best, "sketchy" but still enough to secure them a play off spot and a one in four chance of being the team that will join Norwich and Watford in the Premier League for next season.

All the talk now is that we will use the remaining two games to prepare for those play offs so no better way to prepare than with a win over a side who mathematically could still be relegated and a chance to get revenge over a defeat at Pride Park earlier this season.

So don't sit back and wait for Saturday to come, open up the debate and get talking as we welcome Wayne Rooney's Derby County (to give them their 2020/21 name) to Swansea and the Liberty Stadium.

file.php

I couldn't really care about this match tomorrow, but I find it funny that we have a say in that either Derby or Sheff Wednesday will be in league one next year, big clubs on the brink, I fancy Whittaker to score

For the first time in fck knows how long, no pressure! Nothing be better than to see the 'stiffs' unload and enjoy themselves.
Rooney will not have sweating this much since ole granny took her teeth out before the noshing.

Freddie Woodman, Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell, Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe

I’m glad Cullen is playing, I’m hoping he’s going to come good.

Damn, not available on Swans TV and not available on DAZN.

airedale said:
I’m glad Cullen is playing, I’m hoping he’s going to come good.

I think he could be our secret weapon, hes got a natural goalscoring talent and these 2 games are perfect for him to practise.

For quite some time I'm really looking forward to us playing.

Five changes, players being rested for obvious reasons, and no Kieron Freeman on the bench...

What an absolute bizarre signing, even for us.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back