• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

1964white said:
Watched much of the game, I haven't forgotton you!

Thought you defended really well particularly in the air from corners

Isn't Knockheart a whinging tw*t ? his career on the decline

Great to see Forest, Sheff Wed in the bottom four with Derby rock bottom

Good luck Swans

I thought you might struggle this season ... fair play you are delivering good entertainment and getting results

Ringwood Jack said:
1964white said:

Good luck Swans

I thought you might struggle this season ... fair play you are delivering good entertainment and getting results
You're not the only fan who had those thoughts Ringwood.

Had a couple of blips as you'd expect in the PL, overall I'm over the moon with our performances/results.

Decent start for the Swans, are they looking likely to sustain their good run?

PSumbler said:
Bennett a clear man of the match for me - thought he controlled the defence all match

Absolutely, he looked and played like the captain out there all afternoon, well all lunchtime I suppose. ;)

Badlands said:
Grimes imo was a weak link and Smith ... was he on the pitch.
excellent 3 points but by no means convincing against a really poor team.
MoM Roberts for me but Fulton and Ayew were close.

If Fulton plays and sits, there is no real need for Grimes or Smith tbh and definitely no need to have both of them playing. We'd be much better off having a creative or at least more direct midfielder. MGW is the obvious choice but Yan always looks to move the ball forwards and would give us far more tempo than Grimes ever will. Palmer would be an option but he hasn't convinced as a starter and his best performances have been as a sub. The point is, we've proved we can take the game to our opponents whoever they are, press them in their own half and break quickly but Grimes often stops our quick breaks in their tracks where as MGW, Yan & Palmer would not.

0_JS224028081.jpg

The sight of CR23 sprinting up the touchline Forest Gump style after his head knock to get back involved and make it 11v11...

Absolute Jack fucking Legend 🖤🤍

1964white said:

Good luck Swans

Thanks for that, good win for your lot yesterday, looking like you will stay up😁

Fireboy said:
1964white said:

Good luck Swans

Thanks for that, good win for your lot yesterday, looking like you will stay up😁
Are you keepng well Fireboy?

Fingers crossed we'll be ok.

Fulham, West Brom, Burnley & Sheff Utd are awful, three of those four to go down

1964white said:
Fireboy said:
Are you keepng well Fireboy?

Fingers crossed we'll be ok.

Fulham, West Brom, Burnley & Sheff Utd are awful, three of those four to go down

Aye all well considering.

Would be alot better if we could go to the games but we need to get through this shit first.

Hope you are well and fwiw you will easily stay up because as you say three from the four you mentioned will go down.

Swanjaxs said:
The sight of CR23 sprinting up the touchline Forest Gump style after his head knock to get back involved and make it 11v11...

Absolute Jack fucking Legend 🖤🤍

Yes I saw that as well, as you say hes a jack legend🦢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-dgXd1btI

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back