• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

karnataka said:
Ringwood Jack said:
We defo need a 2nd here !

And have done for the last half an hour.

The more it goes on I think that even if they score I don’t think we’ll lose the game. Don’t know the stats but I wouldn’t think they score a lot of goals.

lidojack said:
Even if you don't think subs will have a big effect on the game we should be making them sporadically to at least run the clock down.

It doesn't work, the ref has to add on 30 seconds for every substitution.

karnataka said:
lidojack said:
Even if you don't think subs will have a big effect on the game we should be making them sporadically to at least run the clock down.

It doesn't work, the ref has to add on 30 seconds for every substitution.

In reality they very rarely go over the allotted injury time because of substitutions.
It also works if you take more than 30 seconds with the substitution.

A resolute 3 points from a tough place to go.
Very pleasing.

That’s an excellent result.

Grinding them out this season, pleasing to see.

Rate the players - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2020/11/29/nottingham-forest-v-swansea-player-ratings/

Connor Robs has come on in leaps and bounds this season. Seems like he's channelled his rage into himself rather than at everyone else and he looks a much better player because od it.

Forest ran out of ideas and for all their possession in the 2nd half, didn't seem to have much of a game plan. They only had one attempt on target whole game and our defence always looked pretty comfortable when Forest were pinging balls into our box towards the end.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back