• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

Match Report - https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2020/11/29/nottingham-forest-0-swansea-1/

Great ground out win, think there weren't too many subs to save them for the tough away game at boro on weds, they will be smarting after losing yesterday after being ahead, plus colin wanker will have them fired up.

_115690610_shutterstock_editorial_11083933g.jpg

Ringwood Jack said:
Great win !.... MOM Fulton for me. Didnt understand Routs for Lowe but hay oh !!

Have to agree Fulton was outstanding. Routs always a good option to run time down

Fantastic lads. Bennett/Roberts/Fulton all excellent. Ayew getting fitter. Bring on that miserable cvnt on Wednesday.

Bennett a clear man of the match for me - thought he controlled the defence all match

Good win that. Solid defence will keep us in the mix. Lowe needs to find something if we are to really threaten and grimes needs a 'rest'. Ecstatic with that result though. i still haven't got over that last gasp header and no penalty when we were there with Sousa. Would love to see them and Derby in league 1 with Sundo. Arrogant entitled smegs, the lot of them.

Sky were very keen on our defensive record

Best this season in the EFL and also our best ever at this stage of a season.

Great work from all concerned.

Grimes imo was a weak link and Smith ... was he on the pitch.
excellent 3 points but by no means convincing against a really poor team.
MoM Roberts for me but Fulton and Ayew were close.

Great we can still win despite having limited creativity in midfield.

If we put Gibbs white back in there when he’s recovers I think we have a chance of staying up there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hN1Hk9M-ns

I've always liked CH. He was getting some abuse taking a throw in at the Vetch in 81 and he waved some Vs behind his back to us. Sent the NB mental but you have to admire it. He was over again later on for another throw grinning all over his face at us.

Watched much of the game, I haven't forgotton you!

Thought you defended really well particularly in the air from corners

Isn't Knockheart a whinging tw*t ? his career on the decline

Great to see Forest, Sheff Wed in the bottom four with Derby rock bottom

Good luck Swans

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members