• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/2023 | The Official Match Thread | Cardiff City v Swansea City | EFL Championship | April 1st 2023

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still want him out of here in the summer but here are Russy’s incredible stats against them:

Played 4. Won 4. Drawn 0. Lost 0. Goals for 12. Goals against 2.

J_B said:
I still want him out of here in the summer but here are Russy’s incredible stats against them:

Played 4. Won 4. Drawn 0. Lost 0. Goals for 12. Goals against 2.

Yep, no argument he’s top dog vs the Crud

https://twitter.com/oli_mcburnie/status/1642220847107547140?t=Ph0TCkQvAk0cSRYNg8fkbg&s=19

I think that was even better than last year :mrgreen: doubly so because it puts them right in the shit with Hudds winning.

They were fugging awful mind, should have been even more comfortable if we hadn’t decided to do our usual defending.

FsoJw2QWcAEOd21

Willing to fight any of you melts, just give me time to change my incontinence pants ( which I filled up laughing at some of you ) and have my bed bath.
My teeth are in the steradent and my motobility scooter is fully charged ( can travel ) see you outside the care home if you think your hard enough.

Copamundial said:
Willing to fight any of you melts, just give me time to change my incontinence pants ( which I filled up laughing at some of you ) and have my bed bath.
My teeth are in the steradent and my motobility scooter is fully charged ( can travel ) see you outside the care home if you think your hard enough.

Hold on, you've been a superfan since '73. How old were you when you started supporting the Swans? ;)

Copamundial said:

Haha fair play lad :lol:
Get yourself off tae Costa for milky capachino :lol:

TheLoneRanger said:
Screenshot_20230401-201603.png

He's crap apparently and would struggle to get a game for Barry Town, if you read some posts from some.

Incredibile stuff it really is.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back