• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship | 19.03.23

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neath_Jack said:
Hopefully that clean sheet would have done wonders for our defence and keeper. Needed that clean sheet as much as we needed the goals.

You didn't mention the 3pts :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Hopefully that clean sheet would have done wonders for our defence and keeper. Needed that clean sheet as much as we needed the goals.

It won't, the result will be a blip on the radar

StoneColdjack said:
Why not? We've been s**t the previous 24 games and we are easy to play against

3 more pts away from danger, that's the main thing, for now at least.

Niigata Jack said:
3 more pts away from danger, that's the main thing, for now at least.

True, we should be a lot worse position because this season has been worse than last season, shows how shit the Championship is

StoneColdjack said:
Why not? We've been s**t the previous 24 games and we are easy to play against

No, we haven't been **** for 24 games. There have been decent performances even when we've lost e.g. Birmingham, Burnley, Millwall. We're not that easy to play against - we're 6th highest scorers in the division. Our problem has been we've given away really poor goals.

Happy to hear your reasons why you think we're ****. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

mrploppy said:
No, we haven't been **** for 24 games. There have been decent performances even when we've lost e.g. Birmingham, Burnley, Millwall. We're not that easy to play against - we're 6th highest scorers in the division. Our problem has been we've given away really poor goals.

Happy to hear your reasons why you think we're ****. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

Yes we have. They weren't decent, against Birmingham we collapsed, Millwall we did nothing except score a fluke goal and Burnley we did nothing in that game

StoneColdjack said:
Yes we have. They weren't decent, against Birmingham we collapsed, Millwall we did nothing except score a fluke goal and Burnley we did nothing in that game

Fair enough - you're watching different games to me. That's all I need to know.

mrploppy said:
Fair enough - you're watching different games to me. That's all I need to know.

He needs a citalopram or two kid :lol:

A wins a fukin win in my book :cool:

Pleased with the win, pleased with the performance. Great result. However, looking at Martin's presser afterwards, he went on and on about his staff and the players, and (maybe understandably) not one single word about the fans getting behind the team (something we always do when we're not being served up dross and shite week in and week out). Looks like it's a them and us situation for him as regards us supporters, something I find a little insulting (what do we know eh?). Then at the end he states his excitement at getting "Lats" back in the selection process, which shows me that we'll probably survive this season, but the man's propensity to feck up a winning formula has definitely not gone away. No chance we'll get off this roller-coaster anytime soon.

RM needs to focus on the selection of the last 2 games. He doesn't need to shoe horn lats and Sorinola into this side anytime soon. Jay should be considered and Allen only if Walsh or Grimes are not fit.

Hopefully he sticks with a back 4 which has seen a defensive improvement for the last two games.

If he reverts to a back 5 with Sorinola and Latibaudiere and takes one out of our midfield it'll be very frustrating.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back