• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/2023 | The Official Match Thread | Cardiff City v Swansea City | EFL Championship | April 1st 2023

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Ok, free pass for the useless twat for 5 games. He has the answer in his starting formation with 4 at the back. Will he see it. Wouldn’t bet on it.

That game should have been an easy win. Instead we needed a lucky last minute job. It made it sweeter, but still down to his incompetence. Anyway f**k him. Fist pump. I’m happy. If we have him next season, we’re probably down.
Just enjoy it. Plenty of better Swans sides have messed up in Cardiff

monmouth said:
Ok, free pass for the useless twat for 5 games. He has the answer in his starting formation with 4 at the back. Will he see it. Wouldn’t bet on it.

That game should have been an easy win. Instead we needed a lucky last minute job. It made it sweeter, but still down to his incompetence. Anyway f**k him. Fist pump. I’m happy. If we have him next season, we’re probably down.

I'm in the Martin out crowd but to be fair I thought that tactically he made the right calls in this game with the lineup and his substitutions. Usually being reactive rather than proactive is something that he justifiably gets stick for but this time I thought he got it right.

Niigata Jack said:
He's crap apparently and would struggle to get a game for Barry Town, if you read some posts from some.

Incredibile stuff it really is.

One good game does not make a superstar, let's be honest with ourselves he usually has a hospital pass in him at least once every other game that puts us right under pressure.

I do think the change in defensive formation has helped him though.

bakajack said:
One good game does not make a superstar, let's be honest with ourselves he usually has a hospital pass in him at least once every other game that puts us right under pressure.

I do think the change in defensive formation has helped him though.

People/fans forget that he's still young even though he's played plenty of games, he's a decent CH and will get get better still. Darling is another.

Brilliant,not bad for a man with shit man management skills and he’s obviously lost the dressing room as well😂😂😂😂😂☝️☝️

Got up. Accidentally left home without my phone. Ended up in a posh area of London that doesn't lower itself to having pubs with televisions (i.e Wapping). Found a place where a pint of beer cost £6.45 and seemed like a reasonable deal compared to the alternatives. Left cursing when Cardiff scored, which made the result even sweeter. Come on you beautiful Swans!

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/04/02/cardiff-city-2-3-swansea-city-highlights-and-reaction-unmissable/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/04/01/cardiff-city-2-3-swansea-city-your-player-ratings/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/04/02/cardiff-city-2-3-swansea-city-epic-euphoric-and-damaging-for-the-bluebirds/

Just read this on AAMB forum:

<<Disagree. Other than the goals, and the Allsop save, the first half was ours. Bringing Joe Allen on to kill the game was a master stroke. We had the better chances. 2 x posts absolutely killed us. When (if) the dust settles, it was our best derby performance in years. >>

Bloody hell. Deluded

Risc said:
Just read this on AAMB forum:

<<Disagree. Other than the goals, and the Allsop save, the first half was ours. Bringing Joe Allen on to kill the game was a master stroke. We had the better chances. 2 x posts absolutely killed us. When (if) the dust settles, it was our best derby performance in years. >>

Bloody hell. Deluded

Disappointed tbh. No mention of concourses.

it means more to them than it does to us that’s just a fact. i don’t deny that they’re our biggest rivals but we have Bristol and also manage to make new rivals all the time eg Derby and most recently Rotherham. No one cares about Swansea, they’re irrelevant.

They’re trying their hardest to cope, bless ‘em. :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back