• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muteswan said:
MrSwerve said:
Yep. We've historically been pretty poor at scoring goals but at least we've been fairly solid at the back to see out 1 nil wins. For all of Coopers boring, sh*t football...this suited our squad at times. Now, we're sh*t up top and sh*t at the back. Something has to give.
But we have more possession mun. 🙄

Yay. :mrgreen:

jacabertawe said:
Great stuff, Wyndham commentating.

Hear hear. I just hope that any non Swans supporters watching appreciate his objectivity.

MrSwerve said:
monmouth said:
Hamer made one half decent 'for the tv' save, and I feel sorry for us having him after the goal.

That said. if I had to play behind Russ's idea of defensive organisation I'd feel sorry for me too. It's crap, it doesn't work. If he keeps doing it we will keep conceding. We'll need to score 4 to win a game.

Yep. We've historically been pretty poor at scoring goals but at least we've been fairly solid at the back to see out 1 nil wins. For all of Coopers boring, sh*t football...this suited our squad at times. Now, we're sh*t up top and sh*t at the back. Something has to give.

Cooper had a good team that he coached into sh*thouse football to grind results.
Martin has a sh*t team that he is trying to coach into playing possesion football.

He needs to change something quickly, because we are too easy to play against at the minute. Huddersfield are not good, but we've already gifted them enough chances to have put the game to bed.

We're more or less in control atm but you always feel that if they break away, they'll probably score again.

I wish I was as optimistic as Wyndham. Life would be so much easier 🙂

Cloud cover with sun trying to break through but not cold here in Luxembourg, what’s it like in Swansea?

airedale said:
Cloud cover with sun trying to break through but not cold here in Luxembourg, what’s it like in Swansea?

Overcast, dry, cold.

Bryanswan said:
MrSwerve said:

Cooper had a good team that he coached into sh*thouse football to grind results.
Martin has a sh*t team that he is trying to coach into playing possesion football.

He needs to change something quickly, because we are too easy to play against at the minute. Huddersfield are not good, but we've already gifted them enough chances to have put the game to bed.

"Cooper had a good team that he coached into sh*thouse football to grind results.
Martin has a sh*t team that he is trying to coach into playing possesion football."

Aye, basically sums it up....but....the team would be better if it had a back four, players in their natural positions and actually tried to play quicker and with some forward motion. They are not as bad as he's making them look.

Fair play this is going nowhere, our threat is nil so far
Our defence is awful and slow our keeper is not a ball player and manning, lata what ever his name is awful ,naughton has no aggression as for cabango what has he done to this kid

monmouth said:
Bryanswan said:

"Cooper had a good team that he coached into sh*thouse football to grind results.
Martin has a sh*t team that he is trying to coach into playing possesion football."

Aye, basically sums it up....but....the team would be better if it had a back four, players in their natural positions and actually tried to play quicker and with some forward motion. They are not as bad as he's making them look.

We've been crying out for a back 4 with some actual width up the pitch for months.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back