• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Huddersfield v Swansea Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
airedale said:
Their manager looks like Russ’ ugly brother.

I just thought the pressure was getting to Russell, then he popped up next to him :lol:

defensive a shambles as per but the better side as per. Story of the season

someone please explain why the fuck our new kepper isnt playing? There are no tactics required for a keeper so thats inexcusable.

Smith? Why is he persevering with this tit as a number 10 for fuck sake? S

Awful. We need a 'Luton' second half or this is five (?) losses on the spin. Cardiffian.

Commentators praising Hamer but apart from that one save he was at fault for the goal pushing it straight back into the danger zone and has been caught three times taking too long passing the ball himself.

Christie has looked promising but he needs more creative alongside him than Smith. Same with Ntcham on the otherside with Lati who we all know is no wingback. I feel we would have more success switching Ntcham and Smith and then subbing Smith for Joseph.

We've almost 70% possession, RM post match comments already predictable.
If its gonna be a narrow defeat, he'll hide behind that stat. So fckn bored of what wer trying to do when its simply not working .

monmouth said:
Awful. We need a 'Luton' second half or this is five (?) losses on the spin. Cardiffian.

5 straight losses and only 1 win since the 5th November ( deceiving because we didn't play for a month)

eteb said:

someone please explain why the f**k our new kepper isnt playing? There are no tactics required for a keeper so thats inexcusable.

Smith? Why is he persevering with this tit as a number 10 for f**k sake? S

I don’t think they’ve mentioned Smith on the radio since announcing the team at the start.

Another encouraging performance according to RWal. We are into double figures with encouraging defeats I think.

bakajack said:
Commentators praising Hamer but apart from that one save he was at fault for the goal pushing it straight back into the danger zone and has been caught three times taking too long passing the ball himself.

Christie has looked promising but he needs more creative alongside him than Smith. Same with Ntcham on the otherside with Lati who we all know is no wingback. I feel we would have more success switching Ntcham and Smith and then subbing Smith for Joseph.

The formation and the 'philosophy' simply does not work with these players. It really is terrible management to do that. You have to use your resources to inform what you do. I've lost a lot of confidence in this bloke. Big second half needed, and a massive match for everyone next Saturday if he doesn't pull that off.

Muteswan said:
eteb said:

someone please explain why the f**k our new kepper isnt playing? There are no tactics required for a keeper so thats inexcusable.

Smith? Why is he persevering with this tit as a number 10 for f**k sake? S

I don’t think they’ve mentioned Smith on the radio since announcing the team at the start.

i just cant fathom why he gets picked over obafemi/joseph/any other cunt to play as a 10. we need creativity and goals ffs

eteb said:
Muteswan said:

i just cant fathom why he gets picked over obafemi/joseph/any other c**t to play as a 10. we need creativity and goals ffs

It's not as if he makes us more solid. In this formation and position he adds absolutely nothing.

Korey Smith has the weakest shot I have ever seen.Worse than leon for sure.

monmouth said:
bakajack said:

The formation and the 'philosophy' simply does not work with these players. It really is terrible management to do that. You have to use your resources to inform what you do. I've lost a lot of confidence in this bloke. Big second half needed, and a massive match for everyone next Saturday if he doesn't pull that off.

Russell is the captain of a big heavy tanker and he's yanked the controls 90 degrees starboard, thinking that he's in some kind of powerboat. Our tanker is still going straight ahead.

Slow predictable passing and a defence that gets exposed way too easily and then can't handle it.Martin probably would have whinged like fuck if he was asked to play like this.

3 shots on target 67% possession and people still moan. Anyone would think success is based on results.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back