• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official QPR v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vetchonian said:
:roll:
monmouth said:
I think we’re playing reasonably well but it does my head in when we beat the press, get the space then…turn backwards.

that's Martinball :lol:
a hell of a lot better to watch than cooperball

Doing ok. Pressing ok, not getting bullied too much. Wolfs Free kicks no idea.
Expect better second half.

this site really fcks me off sometimes mind

playing one of the most in form teams in the league away from home without two of our best creative players and been the better side

what the fuck do some really expect?

constant negative drivel is a joke oon here

We’ve had a couple of opportunities to take a shot just outside the box but seem reluctant to do so.

I thought we played well.

How we could do with Pato.

Piroe done my nut in with that offside, laziness, looking across the line can’t be off.

Snoozer but haven't done much wrong either. Camera angle at qpr always makes the pitch look really tight and players close together

Scruffy, low quality game from both sides. Entertaining enough though. I’d be very surprised if QPR can keep up this intensity for 90 mins and if the game ends 11 a side I’ll be even more surprised.

eteb said:

playing one of the most in form teams in the league away from home without two of our best creative players and been the better side

what the f**k do some really expect?

we are doing well QPR have been in form we are still in the game....more toe to toe than v Fulham...hopefully we can get at least a point from this

eteb said:

what the f**k do some really expect?

Calm down there eh! Would be pretty dull without opinions.👍😉

As someone mentioned, Christie looks a proper signing.
But why have I got that sense of dread that QPR are gonna spawn a winner ?

Risc said:
I thought we played well.

How we could do with Pato.

Piroe done my nut in with that offside, laziness, looking across the line can’t be off.

he wasnt off risc

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back