• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Reading FC v Swansea FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Swans win

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone hoping QPR are still in play off hunt last game? Be nice to fck them over and give Charlie cheating cvnt Austin a good send off.

MrSwerve said:
Lifelong said:
Thrown away a great chance of the playoffs with the draw on Friday and this debacle today… so frustrating.

It's the hope that kills you innit. Was probably not going to happen but it's a nice thought that we'd have something to play for in the closing stages. Thrown away now.

If we had won today and beaten Barnsley we would be sitting 2 pts off the play offs now

Defence getting the blame, but a lot of it is down to the fact they have no confidence in the keeper. A Martin signing and now we are going to trust him with the summer signings!!!

What happened ?

We had visitors at 1-4 and I've just seen the final score.

John102 said:
Defence getting the blame, but a lot of it is down to the fact they have no confidence in the keeper. A Martin signing and now we are going to trust him with the summer signings!!!

Surely you've got to have someone at least one defender on the big fella looking for a knockdown though. Not a CB in sight. Their 3rd was Piroe getting in the way of what could have been a regulation clearance as well. We can't blame Fisher for basic defensive errors.

Fulton was awful for their 4th… we fell apart when Fulton replaced Downes

LeonWasTheDog's said:
John102 said:

Surely you've got to have someone at least one defender on the big fella looking for a knockdown though. Not a CB in sight. Their 3rd was Piroe getting in the way of what could have been a regulation clearance as well. We can't blame Fisher for basic defensive errors.

Yep!

We really miss a player like Marc Guehi. Instead we are playing fullbacks at CB and CB's at wingback at times.

No doubt this feels like a loss, but let’s remember we haven’t lost in 7.

Playoffs were always a bit of fool’s errand this season. This was always gearing up for next. If you can’t see the football we’re playing now and feel good about our chances in the future then I haven’t been watching the same team as you.

We’ll continue getting better if we don’t weaken the squad. Big if there….

crazedbison said:
No doubt this feels like a loss, but let’s remember we haven’t lost in 7.

Playoffs were always a bit of fool’s errand this season. This was always gearing up for next. If you can’t see the football we’re playing now and feel good about our chances in the future then I haven’t been watching the same team as you.

We’ll continue getting better if we don’t weaken the squad. Big if there….

This summer will be critical.. We really need to bolster the depth of the squad and a good keeper is a must if we are to push on, so it is a big if.

no dig Lib, but following the jacks is never boring, the kings dead, log live the king and im far more optimistic than what I was, strengthen the left wing and keep the rest and we are on our way again, Come on you swans

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Magic_Michu said:
Fulton was awful for their 4th… we fell apart when Fulton replaced Downes

Yeah as soon as I saw that sub my heart sank... I hope it wasn't tactical?

Downes had been booked in first half and had already made a few strong challenges after, was probably on final warning

Chief said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Yeah as soon as I saw that sub my heart sank... I hope it wasn't tactical?

Downes had been booked in first half and had already made a few strong challenges after, was probably on final warning

Can see your point but would have kept him on anyway, if he had got a second yellow then nothing lost in the bigger scheme, fortune favours the brave with a mid table finish and all that

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back