• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Reading FC v Swansea FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Swans win

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bakajack said:
How we went from 4-1 up and cruising to draw 4-4 I will never know, that whole game is pretty damned hard to digest.

I feel that the 2nd and 4th goal should have been Fishers to come and claim those crosses. That said however our centre halves didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either when defending the 1st or 2nd ball especially inside the box.

Do we have centre halves?

You have to laugh I suppose. We were a million times better than them, pissing all over them...and then we weren't.

If we are to simply stay in this division as the end result anyway, I'd prefer watching that to Coopershit, but I'd imagine those folk that are there might not be overly thrilled at the moment.

bakajack said:
How we went from 4-1 up and cruising to draw 4-4 I will never know, that whole game is pretty damned hard to digest.

I feel that the 2nd and 4th goal should have been Fishers to come and claim those crosses. That said however our centre halves didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either when defending the 1st or 2nd ball especially inside the box.

Fisher is someone we never needed and still do not need. His distribution isn't superior enough to warrant buying him in the first place.

Who the fck scouted this keeper? Saving grace is we arnt in the mix cos hed cost us. 4-1 up...manage the game FFS.
All who saw the game...you knew that was coming at the end didn't you.

Thrown away a great chance of the playoffs with the draw on Friday and this debacle today… so frustrating.

How bad does Fisher have to be before he's replaced? But of course, Mr Stubborn would have to admit he got it wrong, and he'll NEVER do that!

MrSwerve said:
Russell will focus entirely on being 4-1 up and nothing about f*cking it up. I guarantee.

To be fair, so would I if I were him. I'd be a gibbering wreck just muttering four-one, four-one until they came to wheel me off.

How bad does Fisher have to be before he's replaced? But of course, Mr Stubborn would have to admit he got it wrong, and he'll NEVER do that!

Lifelong said:
Thrown away a great chance of the playoffs with the draw on Friday and this debacle today… so frustrating.

It's the hope that kills you innit. Was probably not going to happen but it's a nice thought that we'd have something to play for in the closing stages. Thrown away now.

Why is anyone surprised? We have been doing this all season. From the ridiculous to the sublime.

Lifelong said:

There's no way we'd beat Muff, Boro, Florist and QPR defending like that. It was never really on. I do share your frustration though, terrible results against terrible teams throughout the season are what blew it.

monmouth said:
You have to laugh I suppose. We were a million times better than them, pissing all over them...and then we weren't.

If we are to simply stay in this division as the end result anyway, I'd prefer watching that to Coopershit, but I'd imagine those folk that are there might not be overly thrilled at the moment.

At least I made it to the end without falling asleep.

Wish we had the fight that Reading showed at 1-4, apart from Luton away we never have it.

Bluenile said:

He's been gash since the first minute he played for us, so he's been entirely consistent.

Hugely disappointing but not surprising... Defence has been our weak link this season, Fisher is awful, if we had a better keeper we'd end up in the play offs. That's the season over now. Got to say well done Reading they played really well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back