• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Reading FC v Swansea FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Swans win

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have battered Reading over two league games this season and conceded 7 goals.

jacabertawe said:
Didn't Fisher cost us about half a million?

He'll have cost us more than that by the end of the season, possibly £150 million!

I couldnt handle losing in the playoffs for a third season in a row anyway.

Captain_Sham said:
I couldnt handle losing in the playoffs for a third season in a row anyway.

Knowing us we'd scrape in and win the thing despite our below-par season.

Akajack said:
we let them back in, just to get rid of turd faced Rooney

Every cloud. Plus 10 points above the eastern arseholes and a double. We were (or some were) yapping about relegation a few weeks back. I reckoned 60points and it'll be pretty much that now. It's a shame we will lose Piroe, but all in all, it's been a reasonable season. It only feels a bit deflating because we have improved and we really do have some potential. Need a new keeper and defence organisation though, or we are going nowhere.

I saw it coming after they got their 3rd with 20 mins left. that genuinely feels like a loss. Win on Friday and today would have saw us 2 points off Sheffield with a game in hand. Season over now though.

monmouth said:
Akajack said:
we let them back in, just to get rid of turd faced Rooney

Every cloud. Plus 10 points above the eastern arseholes and a double. We were (or some were) yapping about relegation a few weeks back. I reckoned 60points and it'll be pretty much that now. It's a shame we will lose Piroe, but all in all, it's been a reasonable season. It only feels a bit deflating because we have improved and we really do have some potential. Need a new keeper and defence organisation though, or we are going nowhere.

I think a month ago everyone here would have taken our position/run lately. We've obviously been optimistic and the playoffs have been mentioned, but realistically, we are where we are. We can be brilliant, but also very inconsistent. Maybe we should just be glad that we managed to get our shit together enough to pull us comfortably out of any trouble.

I think I'll revert back to my 'this season is written off, let's focus on next season' stance.

FelindreJack said:
I saw it coming after they got their 3rd with 20 mins left. that genuinely feels like a loss. Win on Friday and today would have saw us 2 points off Sheffield with a game in hand. Season over now though.

Season was really over when we walked off the Legoland grass.

monmouth said:
FelindreJack said:

Season was really over when we walked off the Legoland grass.

Zero to play for now.. Think we'll see a few loses in the last few games.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back