• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Reading FC v Swansea FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Reading win

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Swans win

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair play what a superb reaction.
If we do win four away on the bounce

First pen in a year and I leave the room just before it's given.

Half time thoughts:

Their penalty was soft as hell, I actually thought that Piroe got to it first.
Cracking goal from Wolf shows what quality he does have when his confidence is up
Piroe's first goal was vintage Piroe, no backlift keeper had no opportunity to set himself, no chance
Can't believe we finally get a penalty after a whole year without one pretty much down to the day
RM said that Piroe is class at penalties, it wasn't the best one but it counts

We lost control a bit after the half hour but hopefully that penalty in stoppage time will feel like a punch to the cock for Reading

As lovely and wonderful as this all is, now find myself hoping that the scummers and the Brizzles can win today.
This fckn league....I'm so confused.com.

eteb said:
promotion next season anyone\/

If we’d beaten three terrible teams Brum, Reading and Barnsley at home, we’d be up there now.

A song about what might have been. A strange season of missed opportunity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GHSvkIhMA

Problem we have is keeping this lot together. I'd wager thruppence on us making the playoffs if we can.

This tvvat commentaor is still talking about the playoffs THIS season.

Magic_Michu said:
I’m sorry… but Fisher is so poor.

How did he let that shot hit the crossbar!?

Just seen the replay, he looked as if he pulled his hand away because he thought it was going over.

Swanjaxs said:
Magic_Michu said:
I’m sorry… but Fisher is so poor.

How did he let that shot hit the crossbar!?

Just seen the replay, he looked as if he pulled his hand away because he thought it was going over.

The biggest liability in the team £400,000 wasted.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back