• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea v PNE Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston

• Swans win

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Preston win

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
7258-F51-A-CD9-D-4-F99-A1-E9-05-C2827-ACA66.jpg

EDEB0794-51-A0-4-B9-F-844-E-07-D0-DFCDAEAD.jpg

EB4610-C6-B743-4-F52-9-AFD-E30-CEDB8-C18-D.jpg

6-F26-D8-DC-C862-47-B4-A660-A2-F33-AE1826-D.jpg

4-BB05591-E0-C8-4-DC8-900-C-37-D031-EAE506.jpg

836-C57-EE-F0-BE-492-F-B472-7-EBBC918943-F.jpg

42-D3-B911-3-EB0-414-C-9-AAB-37-AF5-C78-AF51.jpg

D12-ED0-C0-F151-426-E-8-F55-24-FC517-D3-E52.jpg

9-B63-F051-AF51-4-BA9-8130-B274-FBB84-AD7.jpg

8-BC279-B6-7-DD3-4-C6-A-89-E5-E0-E5-A4-A722-DF.jpg

Looking forward to it, my first home game in a long time.

JustJack said:
Looking forward to it, my first home game in a long time.

It’s going to everyone’s first home game for a long time, I haven’t been to a home one since last year

I wonder if RM feels ready to throw in Wolf right from the off or if we will see him on the bench instead. I would like to see us start with:

-------------------- Fisher ----------------------
---- Naughton --- Cabango --- Manning ----
Christie ----------------------- Latibeaudiere
-------------------- Downes --------------------
------- Ntcham ------------- Wolf -------------
---------------- Piroe --- Joseph --------------

Ultimately we still need a proper left wingback but by the sounds of it that is now our next transfer priority. If we get that sorted we have a pretty solid team on paperin my opinion. Not enough to realistically challenge for playoffs but good enough for a comfortable midtable finish with only Wolf and Christie in that starting 11 which are loan players.

5-4 to the good guys. We have to fix one end of the pitch, so let it be topside.

With Preston having played the majority of their midweek game with 10 men, and us with some new faces eager to please all along with the fact our second half last week was excellent....shirley we are now due a home win FFS!!
Lose this and RM can run for cover.
Our left side in defence still really concerns me though. Hopefully the level of today's opponents won't be good enough to exploit it.

sainthelens said:
With Preston having played the majority of their midweek game with 10 men, and us with some new faces eager to please all along with the fact our second half last week was excellent....shirley we are now due a home win FFS!!
Lose this and RM can run for cover.
Our left side in defence still really concerns me though. Hopefully the level of today's opponents won't be good enough to exploit it.

🤫 they may be reading this! There’s nothing wrong with the left side of the defence mun. 👍

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/prediction-league-swansea-v-pne-22-01-2022-championship.3435071/

Confident bunch

bakajack said:
I wonder if RM feels ready to throw in Wolf right from the off or if we will see him on the bench instead. I would like to see us start with:

-------------------- Fisher ----------------------
---- Naughton --- Cabango --- Manning ----
Christie ----------------------- Latibeaudiere
-------------------- Downes --------------------
------- Ntcham ------------- Wolf -------------
---------------- Piroe --- Joseph --------------

Ultimately we still need a proper left wingback but by the sounds of it that is now our next transfer priority. If we get that sorted we have a pretty solid team on paperin my opinion. Not enough to realistically challenge for playoffs but good enough for a comfortable midtable finish with only Wolf and Christie in that starting 11 which are loan players.

Any decent manager would never opt for such a shaky;-) spine. Nor play Wolf from the off.

Unless there are late withdrawals, same as Hudds (tho Fisher may debut). With massive impact finishers off the bench to drive home the resounding win. Unless ofc Martin loses the plot, again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back