• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Huddersfield Town v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Huddersfield?

• Huddersfield win

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
So many people call him Peru that I'm starting to question my own (correct) pronunciation. :lol:

They call him that cos he’d did an advert for a marmalade company out in Holland. Fact.

We should be fucking battering these, absolute dross. You know we’ll lose it 1-0.

MrSwerve said:
So many people call him Peru that I'm starting to question my own (correct) pronunciation. :lol:

If you go onto howtopronounce.com, it will tell you that it is pronounced "Peeroo" so whatever anyone calls him, I guess that is what he calls himself and out of respect, what we should call him.

Our lack of pace really makes it difficult to stretch teams.

They really should have scored there. That's 2 free kicks we've defended really badly and I can see they scoring if we keep doing that as they will get more free kicks.

We only left three or four of them clear there, good thing we learn from our mistakes

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back