• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fisher is one of the worst goalkeepers I have ever seen play for us

Correct that Fisher is by far the worst

Surely next game its time to see what this keeper we signed on a 6 month deal is about.

Fisher is a walking disaster area. Why did we sign another keeper if he can't replace this clown?

Surely this chinwig little cunt is going to get the bullet after another shitshow...

So what's the metrics saying about this half? Because my optics is telling me that it's been an ugly half of football and we could of been at least 3-0 down.

Bluenile said:
Fisher is a walking disaster area. Why did we sign another keeper if he can't replace this clown?

He's young though and he will learn from these mistakes

Wibble

Ringwood Jack said:
Staggered how Fisher is a professional keeper.. he has no qualities at all

He does have a generous spirit.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
So what's the metrics saying about this half? Because my optics is telling me that it's been an ugly half of football and we could of been at least 3-0 down.

We currently have an XG according to the stats of 0.02

I always thought XG was a pointless stat but it seems accurate as that means we are total bollocks. And we are

Again I have failed to see what Cundle offers, he has been powder puff in the tackle, hasn't linked play or created anything and his only contribution that I have noticed is to get booked for pulling back a player.

It just gets worse every time you watch it

https://twitter.com/trystanbending/status/1632045139370672128?s=46&t=2_AoiAC_MLfjJp6AwCX9Ww

Like a hippy on acid trying to catch daisies.(Stolen from JA.net from when Gueret was our keeper)

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Will Russ be telling any fans to f**k off today I wonder

Have I missed something here?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back