• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
But but he wasn't backed in the window and the youngest squad see

Being honest given his choices eg Fisher Darling Sorinla and his inept management would you back him

PSumbler said:
Absolutely clueless management

Allen is replaced by Whittaker with less than a minute of the half to go using up one of our three chances to make a change during the match.

Had we waited the minute to half time then it wouldn't have been one of those three.

CLUELESS MANAGEMENT
Panic, I think. Obviously not thought through, just need him to go.

That sub ... hes memed himself. After his disastrous subs cost us 3 points vs Brum. At least we are already losing. Fk me.

Onto the actual players, our ability to cut out crosses (or lack thereof) is shocking. Especially when you know you have a suspect keeper surely you have to be busting a gut to cut out crosses before they come in.

Attacking wise there is just no pace, RM has chased out everyone in the club who could take a man on and deliver a cross so our only methods of getting chances is waiting for mistakes from an opponent, the occasional long shot worldie or to try to pass it through teams.

Problem with the latter is two or three-touch football, the ball isn't moved quick enough and the problem with the second option is everyone is too afraid to shoot because they will be giving up possession.

Londonlisa2001 said:
He’s a great thinker mun. Cut above most. Hence his patronising comments this week about Luton’s style of play.

I’d love to hear again about the ‘model’ from our goalkeeping coach as well.

We have a goalkeeping coach ? :eek: I assumed Fisher was being coached by one of the chefs

Butits OK we didn't deem it important enough to make a goalkeeper high priority in the window...

Its not like hes a dislikeable guy. I cant bring myself to be angry with HIM.

Vetchonian said:
And people wonder why the owners didn’t spend in January this imposter has to go infact we have two imposters Fisher and Martin

I have to take issue with that. Fisho isn’t even pretending to be a goalkeeper.

I don't tend to post on the match day thread as it is depressing enough watching this garbage.

Get rid of Martin, compost Fisher. Get Joe to do his coaching badges and get someone/anyone in to manage the squad...a traffic cone will be better than Martin.

bakajack said:
Onto the actual players, our ability to cut out crosses (or lack thereof) is shocking. Especially when you know you have a suspect keeper surely you have to be busting a gut to cut out crosses before they come in.

Attacking wise there is just no pace, RM has chased out everyone in the club who could take a man on and deliver a cross so our only methods of getting chances is waiting for mistakes from an opponent, the occasional long shot worldie or to try to pass it through teams.

Problem with the latter is two or three-touch football, the ball isn't moved quick enough and the problem with the second option is everyone is too afraid to shoot because they will be giving up possession.

Bang on.

Swanjaxs said:
Anyway, lots of snow on the way next week by all accounts...

Now is the winter of our discontent...

Well the good news is that Wigan and Hudds are losing again. So even if we carry on with this dreadful form it’s still going to be hard for any of the bottom three to catch us.

Swanjaxs said:
The depressing thing about all of this is that we could lose the next five games and this prick will still be in charge, we're fùcked.

We are in a lot of trouble with this lot

Swanjaxs said:
The depressing thing about all of this is that we will lose the next five games and this prick will still be in charge, we're fùcked.

Fixed.

Surely when Cardiff batter us he’ll be done?

Oh look he’s got the players out at half time so he can show it’s their fault and he’s a man of action. Bloke is a complete cock.

You’ve had 18 fucking months you clown.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back