• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Luton Town v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Luton win

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cundle and Joe should have been pulled at half time for Whittaker and Ntcham.
Instead we take off Joe in the 45+2th minute and make no other changes at half time.

I will pay for a taxi for RM myself at this point.

Swanjaxs said:
The depressing thing about all of this is that we could lose the next five games and this prick will still be in charge, we're fùcked.

I said a few weeks ago that Martin would get sacked after we lose at Cardiff a year on from doing the double. I really can’t see us getting anything from the next three games either so it wouldn’t entirely surprise me.

Londonlisa2001 said:
He is though. He’s very dislikeable.

I would agree with this - his inability to admit that he consistently makes mistakes, his belief that he is reinventing the way football is played, the way he thinks he has recreated the Swansea Way and the way that our team is just dreadful to watch under him makes him totally dislikeable

Afternoon fellow nutters.

If only I could predict the lottery numbers as well as I can predict any game this team is going to play.

"Fisher needs to dominate this 6 yard box" - he couldn't dominate a fucking Twix bar

Lets not forget the only reason we are safe is we had a run in September/October where we won 6 in 7. We never really played that wll in that run when you reflect back on it

PSumbler said:
Lets not forget the only reason we are safe is we had a run in September/October where we won 6 in 7. We never really played that wll in that run when you reflect back on it

Theres also the fact that 3 of the past 4 teams we have beaten were reduced to 10 men

PSumbler said:
I would agree with this - his inability to admit that he consistently makes mistakes, his belief that he is reinventing the way football is played, the way he thinks he has recreated the Swansea Way and the way that our team is just dreadful to watch under him makes him totally dislikeable

He throws everyone else under the bus and is phenomenally patronising.

Every so often the mask slips as well and you see a real flash of anger that anyone could question him.

When did we last keep a clean sheet? Was it Watford and then Cardiff before then? No wonder we’ve barely won a game when we usually need to score three to do it.

Londonlisa2001 said:
He throws everyone else under the bus and is phenomenally patronising.

Every so often the mask slips as well and you see a real flash of anger that anyone could question him.

His reaction to that journalist the other day that asked him about whether he thought players were losing confidence was one of disdain

And yet everyone else was nodding with agreement

bakajack said:
Theres also the fact that 3 of the past 4 teams we have beaten were reduced to 10 men

All of which I think were level at the time of the red card?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back