• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Hull City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Hull?

• Hull win

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
F6544-ECF-E013-441-E-AF49-92-CA1-B8-BB1-BA.jpg

6-C88-BC69-9331-4615-9626-6-CEC5938-E068.jpg

B18336-FC-DD83-42-E9-A4-BE-18-CA843266-BC.jpg

A1-E19-BCB-D46-B-46-A2-8-D75-86249-E7-DA94-B.jpg

79512280-E3-A9-4-B27-B969-871-FF16-FAD69.jpg

D3671-D47-810-C-4612-B48-C-88-A7-B3-BC26-B4.jpg

EC5123-A6-B93-D-439-C-BF75-ECE714-BE9062.jpg

1-BB00758-5-B59-4-D53-BD00-AE9-CAC11-DF4-C.jpg

59-DD7891-22-AC-4342-B6-F5-9-B82-D46-FC943.jpg

4236-C1-A5-B8-FE-4652-BDA6-4-FA716504-D7-C.jpg

83764472-178-B-4-A79-8476-6-CCCAB9-E138-C.jpg

C33-B324-D-F53-B-4-DBC-8-DE1-225-FF39-E4008.jpg

This won't be anywhere near as easy as it looks in the table, Hull have picked up positive results against Millwall, Sunderland and Blackburn in their past five games who are all potential playoff rivals.

Improbable as it is though we need to keep believing in the dream and pushing. If we win both games left I think we have an odds on chance of squeezing into the top six.

Even if we win both games, one thing we arnt is odds on to make it.
Saying that, win this one and make West Brom sweat on the last game. Thers way too many sides and way too many results needed to get there. I thought we'd miss out by 3/4 points if it turns out to be just goal difference my summer will be miserable as fck.

bakajack said:
This won't be anywhere near as easy as it looks in the table, Hull have picked up positive results against Millwall, Sunderland and Blackburn in their past five games who are all potential playoff rivals.

Improbable as it is though we need to keep believing in the dream and pushing. If we win both games left I think we have an odds on chance of squeezing into the top six.

Not, repeated, not going to happen. Save yourself grief and accept that

sainthelens said:
Even if we win both games, one thing we arnt is odds on to make it.
Saying that, win this one and make West Brom sweat on the last game. Thers way too many sides and way too many results needed to get there. I thought we'd miss out by 3/4 points if it turns out to be just goal difference my summer will be miserable as fck.

If we do miss out by 3/4 points, will that make you feel better? Anyway, we won't be in the play-offs this season.

Looking at the remaining fixtures for all teams I am slightly more optimistic that we can sneak in. I was at 5% but having seen the teams who have to play each other, if we can get draws all round, Id say there is a fools hope. 10%. Have to win both games of course. If we get in we are going up. Bookmark it.

Captain_Sham said:
Looking at the remaining fixtures for all teams I am slightly more optimistic that we can sneak in. I was at 5% but having seen the teams who have to play each other, if we can get draws all round, Id say there is a fools hope. 10%. Have to win both games of course. If we get in we are going up. Bookmark it.

If it does go down to the last game, make sure you are by someone who can get a wi fi signal...the reception is crap. There'll be more watching their phones than the game. Could be a bonkers day.
Sadly I think it'll be done by then.

sainthelens said:
If it does go down to the last game, make sure you are by someone who can get a wi fi signal...the reception is crap. There'll be more watching their phones than the game. Could be a bonkers day.
Sadly I think it'll be done by then.

if we beat Hull then we will have a chance in last game maybe a slim chance but it will be possible

I have a certain fondness for Hull after being at Boothferry in 1979 when we were getting leathered and at 2-0, Hull got a pen to kill us off. Crudge saved it it and then a late Toshack-Waddle bish bosh made it a near impossible 2-2. That point (ok, a point), eventually took us up.

Swansdc11 said:
if we beat Hull then we will have a chance in last game maybe a slim chance but it will be possible

Don't wanna put a damper on it, but if Cov and Sunderland both win Saturday it wont really matter if we beat Hull.

sainthelens said:
Don't wanna put a damper on it, but if Cov and Sunderland both win Saturday it wont really matter if we beat Hull.
if we had a handsome win on Sat and Sunderland squeaked the narrowest of victories the we could still pass them if they got a tanking in their last game.

With Hull likely to be on the beach and us playing like we are possessed, can only see us winning.
Problem is Cov and Sunderland will as well.

sainthelens said:

Quite. We’ve far too many points to make up in just 2 games. If we had 5 or 6 games left, then we’d have an outside chance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back