• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Millwall FC | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-3323.jpg

IMG-3312.jpg
IMG-3322.jpg
IMG-3319.png

IMG-2834.jpg
IMG-3373.jpg

IMG-3372.jpg

IMG-0931.jpg

Last edited:
Theres nothing riding on this game for either side.

Would be nice if LW would give the fringe / youth players he might be wanting to run the rule over for next season an opportunity.

Theres nothing riding on this game for either side.

Would be nice if LW would give the fringe / youth players he might be wanting to run the rule over for next season an opportunity.
Nothing riding on it? It's a straight shoot out for 13th place. What is wrong with you?

🤣🤣

And so we welcome the self proclaimed joke that is the family club of year in Millwall. With 1200 neanderthals turning up, I've a feeling it won't be the football making the news here.

I've dusted off my casual wear in preparation for the Bermondsey massive.

You may recall me posting a couple of weeks ago about the passing of my good friend and lifelong Swans supporter Brian Nugent at the age of 85 in Hereford.
His son is hosting a group of his closest Jack mates for a hospitality package at the match on Saturday in memory of Brian, and I'm proud to say I will be amongst them.
I apologise to any of my other mates who I usually run into on a matchday but obviously won't be on this occasion. It's a whistlestop visit this time, flying into Cardiff late tomorrow night and flying out again early Sunday.
Here's hoping for a good victory to honour Brian's memory.
STID.

You may recall me posting a couple of weeks ago about the passing of my good friend and lifelong Swans supporter Brian Nugent at the age of 85 in Hereford.
His son is hosting a group of his closest Jack mates for a hospitality package at the match on Saturday in memory of Brian, and I'm proud to say I will be amongst them.
I apologise to any of my other mates who I usually run into on a matchday but obviously won't be on this occasion. It's a whistlestop visit this time, flying into Cardiff late tomorrow night and flying out again early Sunday.
Here's hoping for a good victory to honour Brian's memory.
STID.
Fingers crossed the lads give Brian the send off he deserves. Hope everyone involved has a great day remembering him ❤️

Would be great if we could put Millwall to the sword and the end the season with a nice healthy 13 points from the last 15 available.

Luke, mate, just give Abdulai a start in midfield. Or give one of the U-21 lads a start: Lissah or Cotteril or Congreve etc. If you're not going to give them a chance in this most inconsequential of games, when ARE they going to get time?

I remember Joe Allen making his league debut in a last game of the season game against Blackpool; I probably remember that game more for the fact it was a batshit craxy 3-6 game, but still. Just give someone a start and maybe you'll see something that'll give you something to chew on when thinking of next season.

Darling out for tomorrow's game. Wood probably won't be here next season, so perfect opportunity to give Lissah a game next to Ben. I understand he's not been setting the world alight in the U-21s recently. but hey, he's the u21 player of the season. Got an early bath in the game on Monday, so should be fresh.

Looks like a nice day for it with the weather set fair. Quick spruce up, full English and then train into town. Ladies following on later for a soirée somewhere. And a long weekend to boot. Marvelous.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back