• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Silverstein still hasn't converted....

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-update-jason-levien-steve-kaplan-and-jake-silverstein-0?fbclid=IwAR2Gykmuq7faWmTmP_TctwDuolo_y3p9V3vle2E4oqd-hNVcKXV0I7uvFi4

They got a mention all will be happy

It sounds wrong to say it but I am almost past the point of caring now.

The mismanagement of the club over the past six or seven years has devastated it when you look at where we were before the ownership came in and ultimately before Garry Monk was made permanent manager over Bielsa and later passing over on Rodgers.

I can understand needing to be a selling club, theres nothing new about that when in the Championship. However I always fail to understand how we always manage to undercut ourselves when it comes to getting good prices for our in demand players.

bakajack said:
It sounds wrong to say it but I am almost past the point of caring now.

The mismanagement of the club over the past six or seven years has devastated it when you look at where we were before the ownership came in and ultimately before Garry Monk was made permanent manager over Bielsa and later passing over on Rodgers.

I can understand needing to be a selling club, theres nothing new about that when in the Championship. However I always fail to understand how we always manage to undercut ourselves when it comes to getting good prices for our in demand players.

They aren't the best owners but they aren't the worst either , if the club hadn't been sold we would still probably be in the championship now , thats why they sold when they did , things haven't been bad since relegation , in the play offs twice , this is as good as can be expected realistically , a mid table championship club , with dreams of getting back into the Premier league

PSumbler said:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-update-jason-levien-steve-kaplan-and-jake-silverstein-0?fbclid=IwAR2Gykmuq7faWmTmP_TctwDuolo_y3p9V3vle2E4oqd-hNVcKXV0I7uvFi4

They got a mention all will be happy

Exchange the working together bit, for the Trust have now been brought to heel and are doing as they are told.

"We would like to thank the Supporters’ Trust for working together with us as we all look forward to the future." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what valuation they are using for the £5m? I would be surprised if it were anything more than 5 to 8%.

crazedbison said:
Anyone know what valuation they are using for the £5m? I would be surprised if it were anything more than 5 to 8%.

I'm sure the trust are drafting a piece as we speak that will clear up all the queries us fans have regarding these changes.....

Firstly he hasn’t converted. The title of this thread is hugely misleading. It says he’s in the process of doing so. Which he has been for the best part of a year.

Secondly, why are the Trust being thanked for their cooperation?

Details of the conversion were set when the debt was issued. No cooperation is required to convert at the terms agreed at the time (when I say agreed, agreed at Board level, not by the Trust).

Two options - either the terms have changed in which case why the hell are the Trust doing anything other than loudly objecting and taking action, or the terms are the same, in which case why on Earth is this process taking more than the five minutes it should take?

It’s all nonsense.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Firstly he hasn’t converted. The title of this thread is hugely misleading. It says he’s in the process of doing so. Which he has been for the best part of a year.

Details of the conversion were set when the debt was issued. No cooperation is required to convert at the terms agreed at the time (when I say agreed, agreed at Board level, not by the Trust).

Two options - either the terms have changed in which case why the hell are the Trust doing anything other than loudly objecting and taking action, or the terms are the same, in which case why on Earth is this process taking more than the five minutes it should take?

It’s all nonsense.

I’m tweeting that second question. 🙌🏻

Londonlisa2001 said:

It’s all nonsense.

Quite right.

There was also the revelation that the trust were taking legal advice over this which could suggest there is something amiss.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back