• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

TheLoneRanger said:
MrSwerve said:
Fingers crossed Ireland beat France today. We’ll be the only unbeaten team then. Should be a good game, but the French are likely to come out on top.

The final match of the tournament France v Wales at 8pm could be a massive game.

After yesterday's result the bookies were offering 13/2 on Wales to win the Championship.

With a lot more luck this last match could be for the Championship, so I thought effectively they're offering 13/2 for Wales to beat France - so I fell for it. 👍

It chokes me to say ... Thanks England ...

My bet rolls onto the final match next week.

dickythorpe said:
J_B said:
Line out and rolling maul has been superb in this tournament. Credit to Pivac for that.

We've only used it once mun!!!😂🤣🙈🙈

What have you been watching, Dick?

Two tries from it today for a start. Huge weapon against England and Scotland.

Wyn Jones’ try against Scotland was straight of a rolling maul as were both tries for the Sheriff of Carmarthen today. England conceded three penalties trying to stop it two weeks ago.

Before the start I would have taken two wins and snapped your hand off for three, especially the triple crown three.

Probably too much for us to win today I fear. A narrow defeat would give us the title if we stop them scoring four tries.

There’s so many stoppages in this game, it’ll probably finish about midnight.

Wow. Not a rugby fan but that was heartbreaking

What an insane ending. Completely lost our heads in the last 20 minutes. Crazy how we had a man advantage and ten points and still ended up losing.

TheLoneRanger said:
MrSwerve said:
Fingers crossed Ireland beat France today. We’ll be the only unbeaten team then. Should be a good game, but the French are likely to come out on top.

The final match of the tournament France v Wales at 8pm could be a massive game.

After yesterday's result the bookies were offering 13/2 on Wales to win the Championship.

With a lot more luck this last match could be for the Championship, so I thought effectively they're offering 13/2 for Wales to beat France - so I fell for it. 👍

Fvck, hanging on by my fingernails with this bet. 😂

Before the match the bookies were offering even money on Wales +8 points, so thanks.

Wales discipline in last 10 mins was poor, but ref should have awarded a pen try when he disallowed Rees Zammit try!!

P1ss poor play to give away penalty with 1 minute left and camped in French half.

Time some of this side was put out to pasture.
Fucked that up totally

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back