• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

Why is our scrim half continually kicking over the shoulder from rucks? We've got a man extra, run it FFS and stop giving the ball away!

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Your obviously watching. Yes?
How can people watch this shit? It’s absolutely dreadful.

Oh I see. I’m turning back and forth hoping the Mancs slaughter the Scoucers.

Same here kid, it's a toss up between the car crash that is Welsh rugby or watching Klopp waving goodbye to his premier league trophy 🏆 😂

The Welsh players look embarrassed shaking the Irish lads hands at the end 🙈

Total heap of shit from start to finish. WTF is Gareth Davies on, the twat.

Wales were incredibly poor. Far too many elementary mistakes and wrong decisions. We may have enough to beat Italy, but I fear the other three nations will take us to the cleaners.

Embarrassing performance. Compare and contrast Scotland yesterday. No flair in our backs and basic handling errors. How the hell is that waanker Barnes allowed to continue to ref though. First 20 minutes 4 penalties for us. Then a red card that should have been a yellow. Followed by 5 penalties for Ireland as he decides to re-balance game. Twaat.

I won't begrudge Scotland a victory, but I do hope we try a different set of half backs.
Plus Moriarty instead of Falatau, he looked old today

dickythorpe said:
I won't begrudge Scotland a victory, but I do hope we try a different set of half backs.
Plus Moriarty instead of Falatau, he looked old today

Isn’t Moriarty injured? Fell off the Reichenbach Falls?

Shame we don’t still have Holmes at scrum half.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back