• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

C’mon you bastards ! Wales do it again!!!!!!! Come fecking on! Obviously, the ‘egg’is of no importance at all!! Come fecking on !

Could those of a sensitive nature kindly look away now.

Ferkin YESSSSSS.

Ahem. As you were.

Sometimes you need the run of the green to get things moving. I wonder has covid affected people's decision making?! Loads of brain freezes. Weird.

TheLoneRanger said:
Rugby suicide by Scotland. Well deserved red card.

Don't understand the thinking that goes behind a player sprinting 20 yards and then diving head first into a ruck with no control, odds are that sooner or later you'll get sent off or seriously injure someone or both.

Oof.

Raising a glass or two to LRZ, have we unearthed a new superstar?

Josh Adams’ stupidity is looking more and more costly with every game. Lions year too. (maybe)

Always been a game for SOME with no thought for their own safety i.e. thickos who think they are harder/ tougher than what they really are..

The referees/lawmakers need to get together with players/coaches to go through what is acceptable / not acceptable....even I am flummoxed at times!!!

J_B said:
Oof.

Josh Adams’ stupidity is looking more and more costly with every game. Lions year too. (maybe)

He'll have his chance I would think. Williams at fullback and Adams and LRZ on the wings with north at outside centre is our best combo at the mo with Jon Fox injured.

This has to be one of the worst sides I've seen going for a triple crown. They should really have lost two games against 14 men, but there we are, who cares. Still standing.

So chuffed with 2wins from 2. Pretty much everyone had written them off (including me). Well done bois. That Rees-Zamitt is a superstar. So effortlessly composed. Doubt he'll have much trouble on the pull now!

monmouth said:
J_B said:
Oof.

He'll have his chance I would think. Williams at fullback and Adams and LRZ on the wings with north at outside centre is our best combo at the mo with Jon Fox injured.

This has to be one of the worst sides I've seen going for a triple crown. They should really have lost two games against 14 men, but there we are, who cares. Still standing.

As I've said on the the Indy site, confidence breeds confidence, we are not a bad side, we have some good players and if we can win games against teams that are better than us on paper even with 14 players then it doesn't matter, pivac is a good coach and his methods are good on practise, in the pro14 it worked on a international stage it is hard to implement especially with scant resources we have, we have always bred on confidence and that's what we have in abundance atm, we have two weeks off until the saes game, if we get a few experienced big game players back we CAN beat them and then confidence will go through the roof, after that who knows.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back