• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

monmouth said:
dickythorpe said:
I won't begrudge Scotland a victory, but I do hope we try a different set of half backs.
Plus Moriarty instead of Falatau, he looked old today

Isn’t Moriarty injured? Fell off the Reichenbach Falls?

Shame we don’t still have Holmes at scrum half.

He's spent half his career injured!! Just think he's more noticeable than Falatau.
He's been around now and not performing.

Yellow, my arse! Aimed impact on the face of a prone player could only have been a red. Not the best performance maybe, but ‘the pundits’ were bigging up Ireland so much that it sounded like they could still beat us with only 12 players. We generally start the Six Nations badly and defended really well. So, there is some good. Finally, having a forward sent off isn’t anywhere as problematic as losing a back. The overlaps don’t happen. Our biggest issue is the lineouts, losing so many against our own throw in is appalling.

MugfordsJack said:
Yellow, my arse! Aimed impact on the face of a prone player could only have been a red.

The dull fecker’s got previous too, clear red. We were bloody awful.

Italy giving England a good game at the mo.

Snowing up in Scotland apparently.

Few rugby heads in work with me saying its well known in Welsh rugby circles that the Welsh coach is a raving alkie, something about his hotel room littered with empty cans no less 🤔

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back