• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Looking at yesterday’s game we’re desperate for a cooper replacement whether that’s starting 11 or sub. If that’s Eom moving into 10 with a replacement on the wing or another attacking mid coming in we need to address that asap. Too many defensive options on the bench at the moment.

Don't know if I missed this in the thread, but Liam Smith has gone on loan to Partick Thistle. Fairly highly rated isn't he?
He's very good, the standout in the u21s ever since he arrived. No idea why he's never been given a first team chance given even Govea was getting minutes last season.

"I actually don't know," he replied when asked whether the Swans were still keen on signing him.

"I let my agent handle it and then I focus on football. But it is clear that it is great fun that such a big club shows interest. It's a club that was recently in the Premier League, so that's flattering."

Milleskog still giving us name drops in the media.

"I actually don't know," he replied when asked whether the Swans were still keen on signing him.

"I let my agent handle it and then I focus on football. But it is clear that it is great fun that such a big club shows interest. It's a club that was recently in the Premier League, so that's flattering."

Milleskog still giving us name drops in the media.

Can't see how we could sign him there surely won't be any money in the coffers after the Bianchini move. Loans for us now I think.

Spot on. One that can hit the target would be useful. Infuriating how many times we have/had the ball in and around the box and we either pass it, eventually breaking down the move or completely sky it. How professional players can’t hit the target from 20-30 yards is comical.

Spot on. One that can hit the target would be useful. Infuriating how many times we have/had the ball in and around the box and we either pass it, eventually breaking down the move or completely sky it. How professional players can’t hit the target from 20-30 yards is comical.
I would fine anyone that punts it over the bar or that doesn’t shoot when the opportunity arises. Hit it on target, score or make the keeper work and get the rebound. Forget aiming for the top corner or looking to walk it in. Those are a one out of a hundred chance.

Birmingham are signing Dykes from QPR which clears the way for Dembele I guess, maybe he joins QPR with his brother.

I'd like us to address the Fulton situation, he literally offers nothing. He should not be near the squad, even yesterday I didn't see any element of effort. I would take a hit if need be as I think his presence is detrimental to the squad. I'd rather see a youngster in his place
Once I saw Fulton was coming on my heart sank. Grimes was already going backwards. But somehow Grimes had man of the match. What's more worrying was William's interview afterwards. He can understand fan's concerns about the substitutions, but then says "hindsight is a wonderful thing". Such an insult to supporters, as if we know nothing. I've said before that our biggest problem will be Williams' not seeing the obvious. I would play with 10 men rather than see Fulton enter the fray.

Once I saw Fulton was coming on my heart sank. Grimes was already going backwards. But somehow Grimes had man of the match. What's more worrying was William's interview afterwards. He can understand fan's concerns about the substitutions, but then says "hindsight is a wonderful thing". Such an insult to supporters, as if we know nothing. I've said before that our biggest problem will be Williams' not seeing the obvious. I would play with 10 men rather than see Fulton enter the fray.
Heart always sinks when Fulton is in the match day squad.

Surprised to hear Grimes was man of the match. I thought Sunday was one of his worst performances for a while.

Kasey McAteer available on loan from Leicester, would be a great signing for us done really well with them last season in the Championship.

Heart always sinks when Fulton is in the match day squad.

Surprised to hear Grimes was man of the match. I thought Sunday was one of his worst performances for a while.

Stats need to be evaluated based on which part of the pitch you are effective. Playing deep passing backwards and sideways skews the real impact facts.

Stats need to be evaluated based on which part of the pitch you are effective. Playing deep passing backwards and sideways skews the real impact facts.
Likewise, dropping 5 yards behind your CBs means pretty much any pass you play will be a "forward" one

When Fulton doesn't play its released Grimes to take a much more effective role. On Sunday, without Fulton, he reverted to that ineffective attack averse role (god knows why), so as said by many, if that wasn't negative enough, when Fulton came on we were just waving the white flag and ultimately deserve what we got

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back