• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee booed at Millwall

So why don't we have a touch your nose for starving African children, a star jump for the homeless, etc. Most football fans can accept the kneel jesture for a couple of weeks, but when is it going to end, half way into the season I think we get the message.

realswan said:
Glad to see the booing, keep politics out of football. Watching the West Ham/Utd game and now we have rainbow laces for two weeks for the LGBT community.They might as well throw in the extinction rebellion with it, i am fed up of this wokey left propaganda and will be cancelling my Sky subscription and TV licence when my contacts up.

I bet you don't though 😏

realswan said:
So why don't we have a touch your nose for starving African children, a star jump for the homeless, etc. Most football fans can accept the kneel jesture for a couple of weeks, but when is it going to end, half way into the season I think we get the message.

Agree. It‘s getting a bit silly now. I hate choreographed stuff that people feel obliged to follow - whatever the cause or commemoration.

realswan said:
It's become a nauseating gesture that's well past it's bedtime, well done Millwall fans.

Flashberryjack said:
realswan said:
It's become a nauseating gesture that's well past it's bedtime, well done Millwall fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: SIEG HEIL

Flashberryjack said:
realswan said:

So you find people making a simple gesture against racism nauseating and you applaud the racists who booed it.

You're not a racist though are you?

Flashberryjack said:
realswan said:

I think it should end simply because it’s become part of the furniture and isn’t being noticed the way it should be but how the fucking hell a brief gesture that takes about three seconds before we kick off could bother anyone in the way it’s bothering some is completely beyond my comprehension.
If it stops it doesn’t affect my life,if it continues it doesn’t affect my life.

Judging by Millwall fans behaviour in the past their behaviour today was no surprise.

Darran said:
Flashberryjack said:

I think it should end simply because it’s become part of the furniture and isn’t being noticed the way it should be but how the fucking hell a brief gesture that takes about three seconds before we kick off could bother anyone in the way it’s bothering some is completely beyond my comprehension.
If it stops it doesn’t affect my life,if it continues it doesn’t affect my life.
It doesn't affect my life in anyway either, that's the point, it doesn't affect anything anymore, so why do it. All these footballers making honourable gestures in front of the cameras is nauseating, when in fact, the majority couldn't give a flying f*ck, other than getting a win bonus.

Flashberryjack said:
Darran said:
It doesn't affect my life in anyway either, that's the point, it doesn't affect anything anymore, so why do it. All these footballers making honourable gestures in front of the cameras is nauseating, when in fact, the majority couldn't give a flying f*ck, other than getting a win bonus.

Just ignore it then Flashy. No need to get so worked up about it mun.

Flashberryjack said:
realswan said:

Nauseating- really? Get a life Flash you big jessie !

Darran said:
Flashberryjack said:

I'm not getting worked up about it, I just I think it's been done to death, and needs stopping, and I also genuinely think most fans would agree with that sentiment, I go to watch football not watch grown me taking the knee or making some other f*cking gesture, but if they have to, do it once, not every f&cking game mun. Well done Millwall fans.

Flashberryjack said:
Darran said:

I'm not getting worked up about it, I just I think it's been done to death, and needs stopping, and I also genuinely think most fans would agree with that sentiment, I go to watch football not watch grown me taking the knee or making some other f*cking gesture, but if they have to, do it once, not every f&cking game mun. Well done Millwall fans.

Sounded like you were. 😉

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back