• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2022 thread

TheLoneRanger said:
Lunch

Glam 172/1

Lead by 205 runs

I think that, with the way that the wicket appears to be playing, a draw looks like the only result. UNLESS (🙄), one side or the other has a serious batting collapse. The weather for today and tomorrow is not an issue, other than drying out the pitch, which might help us tomorrow.🤞

They took their time to declare. Are they worried that Nottinghamshire could score the runs?

TheLoneRanger said:
Muteswan said:
They took their time to declare. Are they worried that Nottinghamshire could score the runs?

I think it's more our opening bowlers having 2 goes with the new ball, tonight and tomorrow morning.

Notts 2/1
👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO53044
Hameed was an important wicket .
This could be a potentially great win🤞

They have to score at the same rate we did. If we win superb, if they win they'll bloody deserve it!

Match drawn. Moral victory is ours.
We are a decent side in this and could get that 2nd spot🤞🏏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

dickythorpe said:

Leicestershire again next Wednesday, after their run fest our bowling needs to be spot on.

Muteswan said:
dickythorpe said:

Leicestershire again next Wednesday, after their run fest our bowling needs to be spot on.

Bring 'em on Mutey!🏏👍

TheLoneRanger said:
dickythorpe said:
I think that's a competitive total. Time will tell of course, it would be an achievement to do the double over Notts who should really Nena division above......but it'll do us no harm to bloody their nose again after a great win up there at start of season.

Frustrating so many players got in, and then didn't go on to a big score.

Ingram is going to miss the last 5 weeks of the season. He's off to play 20 over cricket in the Caribbean.

Plus Neser is being called back before the season ends for the Australian Test camp.
Are they? I didn’t know this. If that’s correct it’s a real kick in the nuts cos we’ve got a chance of promotion this season. Had I been aware of this I would have continued training this summer instead of drinking and eating awaiting my obvious call up. I mean I scored 66 once at Ashleigh road and took 5 wickets. It wasn’t the same game but you see where I’m coming from. I reckon I’m a doppelgänger for mark cosgrove at the moment, maybe a bit fatter, but gooch was alright wasn’t he. Rakheem Cornwall, he’s probably fatter than me and he gets a game. I’m excited now, might get up the lift and sniff me box out!

tim_healings said:
TheLoneRanger said:
Frustrating so many players got in, and then didn't go on to a big score.

Ingram is going to miss the last 5 weeks of the season. He's off to play 20 over cricket in the Caribbean.

Plus Neser is being called back before the season ends for the Australian Test camp.
Are they? I didn’t know this. If that’s correct it’s a real kick in the nuts cos we’ve got a chance of promotion this season. Had I been aware of this I would have continued training this summer instead of drinking and eating awaiting my obvious call up. I mean I scored 66 once at Ashleigh road and took 5 wickets. It wasn’t the same game but you see where I’m coming from. I reckon I’m a doppelgänger for mark cosgrove at the moment, maybe a bit fatter, but gooch was alright wasn’t he. Rakheem Cornwall, he’s probably fatter than me and he gets a game. I’m excited now, might get up the lift and sniff me box out!
Loft not lift, I haven’t got a lift, only got one set of stairs and I can still get up em, just about

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back