• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2022 thread

Byrom and Ingram with centuries. Byrom was injured at start of season.
Fingers crossed he's a star in the making 🤞🏏

It’s going to be one of those seasons where they build up hope in the fans and then let us back down with a massive bump. Still, I suppose it’s the “process”. 🙄

Muteswan said:
It’s going to be one of those seasons where they build up hope in the fans and then let us back down with a massive bump. Still, I suppose it’s the “process”. 🙄

Glamorgan Cricket... The Graveyard Of Ambition 😟

Finished my interest with Glamorgan when they became Cardiff / Welsh Assembly owned property .

Good stuff by Byrom and Ingram. Sussex have a lot of very young players.
Good to see

dickythorpe said:
Good stuff by Byrom and Ingram. Sussex have a lot of very young players.
Good to see

Great partnership by them, and setting up carnage this afternoon, until another fvcking middle order collapse just before lunch.

Great to see Byrom back to opening the innings after his operation - especially after Maynard persisted in using Salter as a sacrificial lamb!!

Glam 480/8 - lead by 104 runs.

Hogan has Covid, so Govin comes in as a Covid sub.

Cooke has injured his leg, so Cullen comes in as 12th man behind the stumps,

Plus Cooke has a runner in Carlson.

TheLoneRanger said:
Glam 480/8 - lead by 104 runs.

Hogan has Covid, so Govin comes in as a Covid sub.

Cooke has injured his leg, so Cullen comes in as 12th man behind the stumps,

Plus Cooke has a runner in Carlson.

Never straight forward with Glammy! No doubt Steve Barwick will turn up with monkey pox!
Always looked ill!!

Remember watching Barwick in St Helen’s bowl something like 28 maidens in a row. Most boring days cricket I’ve ever seen :)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back