• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2022 thread

Resolvenjack said:
Conspiring to throw this away now, don't know if Lloyd will bat but I imagine Van der Gugten will, as he did in the first innings

Lloyd in at 7 or 8 apparently, big partnership needed from Northeast and Cooke now...

Swanjaxs said:
Resolvenjack said:
Conspiring to throw this away now, don't know if Lloyd will bat but I imagine Van der Gugten will, as he did in the first innings

Lloyd in at 7 or 8 apparently, big partnership needed from Northeast and Cooke now...

That went well :)

Dear me, we are poor aren't we. Marnus has been the catalyst for this collapse today. 2 balls left in the days play yesterday & he takes a swing at a nothing bouncer, gets caught behind.

Think it may have made a difference.

That’ll be that then. Was always going to be a tricky chase but they didn’t do themselves any favours.

Another bottle job, if they open up with Salter next match Maynard needs to get tae fùck.

Swanjaxs said:
Another bottle job, if they open up with Salter next match Maynard needs to get tae fùck.

Salter, 12 innings opening - average 11.

They're facing the best young opening bowler in the Championship in Potts, and decide to open the innings with a No 8 & No 9 batsmen.

Plus add in the total brainfart shot by Marnus (also Salter and Root) and we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

... But top class bowling from Matty Potts!! He deserves an England Test call up.

Billy Root is playing for Ammanford this season, I think he should stay there.

So annoyed it’s taken me till now to be able to scribe in my normal eloquent fashion.

That’s 2 wins down the proverbial shit pan that is! Salters done shite at the top of the innings but it ain’t his fault. Why the hell do we have to throw him up there. I can see the conversation in the changing room “fancy it salts”, “well it’s worth another pop init boss, gotta get lucky soon”. For the love of god, I know that Byrom is injured unfortunately but is that it? If Lloyd or byrom are injured it’s hands up who fancies it. Bloody hell what if one of em is in shocking form. Crack on lads, it’s either you or Colin from the bloody coop.

I’m annoyed because I think we’ve got the best side we’ve had in years with a fine acquisition in northeast but to simply chance our arm with an opener is incredibly foolish in my opinion. That said my pointy finger points accusingly at Marnus for the Durham loss. Unprofessional shot at that point in time. Would he have played the same shot for the Aussies in a test. I think not.

In other news I was mugged by 6 dwarfs the other day. Not happy!

N.B. The above joke isn’t mine. I just liked it!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back