• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1324501066541682688/photo/1

He’s illegitimately claiming victory even though it looks like the voters have said otherwise. This is authoritarian and one of the most un-American acts by a president in history. He even told us he was going to do it before he did it. How can you call yourself a democracy loving American and justify this behaviour Tummer or are you just a complete and total boot licker?

Can you imagine the outrage from his supporters if a Democrat was making these claims with zero evidence?

He's just literally said they're going to win the election through litigation! I don't think a President could do more to destroy his own country's reputation if they tried.

When are decent Republicans going to get a grip on this bloke? He's damaging them.

He looks Ill to me. He shuffled on and off stage in a trance.

Monty said:

Thanks for the Agenda Free TV link Monty, it's been great. Lookner obviously works hard to be unbiased and deal only in fact, but that speech has made him lose his shit in brilliant fashion.

WOW. WTF did I just see/hear.

Watched it on CNN and the guy in the studio looked stunned after that verbiage of duplicitous shit.

JackSomething said:
Monty said:

Thanks for the Agenda Free TV link Monty, it's been great. Lookner obviously works hard to be unbiased and deal only in fact, but that speech has made him lose his shit in brilliant fashion.

This isn't the first time Lookner has gone nuts, he never swears but i've seen him go on a foul mouthed rant twice over Trump in the last 6 months. He's holding it together rather well :D

JackSomething said:
Can you imagine the outrage from his supporters if a Democrat was making these claims with zero evidence?

He's just literally said they're going to win the election through litigation! I don't think a President could do more to destroy his own country's reputation if they tried.

The yanks say they are so proud of their country, their democracy and their system, well how many republicans can say that now after their presidents recent behaviour?

Simply embarrassing.

A direct attack on American democracy from an American President. Never thought I’d see the day.

In Ohio and Kansas (2 states Trump was always likely to win), they counted early and absentee ballots in advance. So Biden was doing well before Election Day ballots started being counted (Because Democrats encouraged their voters to vote by mail because of a pandemic, while most Republicans voted in person because Trump urged them to do so) and Trump surged ahead.

He had no problem with that of course because he won those states. But now in states where Biden was always going to do better and they weren't allowed to count early and absentee ballots in advance, the reverse is happening. Which was eminently predictable by anyone with a brain.

The fact people can't see how transparent this is boggles my mind.

What an absolute embarrassment he is. Supposed to be the most powerful man in the world and he throws a tantrum like that because he’s losing.

Betting markets are very confident that GA & PA are going blue now too, lead is down to 3.5k in Georgia and Biden needs ~60% of what’s left to take it. He’s been outperforming that all day on the mail-in votes.

On that note, it’s so obvious that they wanted their voters to vote in person because they thought they’d lose, but could claim victory and contest it in the courts. It just makes him look like such a sore loser, hopefully Biden takes all the remaining states - except NC which looks too much of a stretch - so there’s no doubt.

He will spend the rest of his life claiming he was cheated, that's what all that was about, he knows its over

Last thing for tonight, these Democrats are pretty crap at rigging an election. You'd think they'd make sure that they'd do better with the other contests on their fake ballots. Instead they've let Republicans make gains in the House and haven't made sure the Democrats win a Senate majority. Poor effort.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back