• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

JustJack said:
It's closer than most are saying, it's literally down to Nevada

If Trump wins that then he sails through and pips Biden at the post.

I don’t think Trump is sailing through Pennsylvania.

AceJack said:
:mrgreen:
JustJack said:
It's closer than most are saying, it's literally down to Nevada

If Trump wins that then he sails through and pips Biden at the post.

Not sure how you get that. Trump absolutely has a legitimate shot at winning this election but there’s a long way to go in Pennsylvania where Biden is favoured to take the lead, they are still confident in Arizona, and Georgia is anyone’s guess.

Trump basically has to overperform to win the states that are left but all Biden needs is Penn.

I see GA, NC, PA (only 10% of votes left) going to Trump now.

In my eyes Biden only has Nevada left to win, and its currently at a razor thing 8k Dem lead

Arizona I thought was called?

The GOP have called an expert in to solve the mess once and for all

https://twitter.com/lauralee466/status/1324073514429763590/photo/1

Tummer said:
And DJT disavowed David Dukes support back in 2016.

When is Joe Biden going to disavow the support of white supremacist Richard Spencer, Ace?

For that matter, when is Biden going to apologize for all the great things he has said about his OWN MENTOR, the late KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd?

Wonder what it was that attracted him to Trump. I could never guess.

Oh so Richard Spencer’s support is bad now? Because for the longest time it wasn’t. Very fine people etc. Spencers support was categorically rejected by the Biden campaign of course.

Is that the same Robert Byrd who was never the grand wizard of the KKK, unlike David Duke, who then later went on to call his year long membership of the Klan a graphic, haunting and embarrassing mistake?

Arizona was called by Fox but it was clearly premature and will be close.

PA is going down to the wire. Biden 135,000 behind with around 600 - 700 thousand votes left to count, many in areas where Biden I’d getting 60 - 70% of the vote.

JustJack said:
AceJack said:

Not sure how you get that. Trump absolutely has a legitimate shot at winning this election but there’s a long way to go in Pennsylvania where Biden is favoured to take the lead, they are still confident in Arizona, and Georgia is anyone’s guess.

Trump basically has to overperform to win the states that are left but all Biden needs is Penn.

In my eyes Biden only has Nevada left to win, and its currently at a razor thing 8k Dem lead

Arizona is still a longshot for DJT, but Fox called it prematurely.

The ballot dump in Maricopa County, Arizona last night narrowed the gap more than they expected.

JustJack said:
AceJack said:

Fair enough. I expect you’d get good money on that scenario happening if you fancied a flutter and it is entirely plausible.

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1324392293818863618

JustJack said:
AceJack said:

Biden still slight favourite to take Georgia and very strong for PA (as I write) (over 80% or 1/7). Masses of Philadelphia and Pittsburg area votes to be counted in PA (perhaps as much as 80% for Biden).

So Biden has stretched his lead in Nevada, looks almost impossible for Trump to win the state now.

One thing that confuses me is in Pennsylvania. The state's Republican legislature (presumably taking their lead from the White House or the RNC) banned election officials from counting votes before election day, now they're suggesting fraud because Trump's lead is being eroded as the count continues?

If you want someone going nuts on twitter take a look at this guy :lol:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1324406883600506880

Monty said:
If you want someone going nuts on twitter take a look at this guy :lol:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1324406883600506880

unfortunately i don't think these psychopaths are going away under a Biden presidency, but I suppose they will be relegated more to the margins, where they should be. One of the worst things about Trump being president has been having this kind of nonsense front and center day in and day out.

JustJack said:
AceJack said:

There seems to be a pretty good chance that Biden wins Georgia and Pennsylvania. If the GOP didn’t think they were going to lose those they wouldn’t be chucking lawsuits all over the place.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back