• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Professor said:
Darran said:
It saddens me to see some people posting on there,it really does. Why are decent people arguing with them?

As you know I have no bones with you or Rich/Perch. We disagree massively on politics and we accept that-but if he is coming over as a moderate, then that tells you all you need know. Like QAnon Swansea Branch.

I wasn’t on about him mun. :lol:

Professor said:
You can't post there now if you believe 'leftist links" according to "the doctor" to Dr WInston.

I will admit that I'm just posting stuff over there to set him off at this point, much like I do with trampie or Perch. I find it mildly diverting.

It's trolling a troll. Childish, but fun.

Dr. Winston said:
Professor said:
You can't post there now if you believe 'leftist links" according to "the doctor" to Dr WInston.

I will admit that I'm just posting stuff over there to set him off at this point, much like I do with trampie or Perch. I find it mildly diverting.

I don't want to speak out of turn but I've never considered you a leftist Winston ;)

Here they are mun :D
https://twitter.com/anenews/status/1324559175985233921?s=21

AceJack said:
I don't want to speak out of turn but I've never considered you a leftist Winston ;)

In American terms I suppose I am, but then again anyone who isn't six steps to the right over there is probably a bit of a lefty. It's a barking political landscape. Bernie Sanders is the left wing boogyman over there. In the UK he'd be a Lib Dem.

Dr. Winston said:
Professor said:

I can't do that. I dislike racism and inequality so much I get riled-largely from my experiences in life. I'm not even left wing. Centre-left at most.

I haven't posted there since we made the switch and I am keeping my promise of not posting on there ever again.

Dr. Winston said:
AceJack said:

In American terms I suppose I am, but then again anyone who isn't six steps to the right over there is probably a bit of a lefty. It's a barking political landscape. Bernie Sanders is the left wing boogyman over there. In the UK he'd be a Lib Dem.

He'd be a blairite at best. As much as I personally would've loved to have seen a President Sanders, I can't draw any other conclusion that Bernie would've been sh*thoused by Trump at this election.

[*]
Dr. Winston said:
Professor said:

Any more digging at this rate and he'll be home from 'Australia'

Not well mun. Needs help.

Which network is going to call the election first? It'll be amusing if it's Fox.

Biden has won it decision desk hq have called it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back