• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1324710866516905984

I hope there's some US marine sharpening his bayonet on a whetstone as we speak, awaiting the order to march Trump out of the Whitehouse, prodding him up the arse.....

Biden ahead in Penn and his lead will only grow. The race is over.

AceJack said:
He'd be a blairite at best. As much as I personally would've loved to have seen a President Sanders, I can't draw any other conclusion that Bernie would've been sh*thoused by Trump at this election.

He'd have had more of a chance in 2016 after eight years of Obama, but then they went and picked Hilary instead. he'd never have beaten Trump this time around. Biden was probably the only one who was likely to do it out of the serious contenders.

They've got some interesting names for the future though. Tulsi Gabbard was my favourite and Pete Butigiegiegenshrwhatever is a sharp cookie but they were probably both too young for 2020. They'll get another chance.

:)
Pegojack said:
I hope there's some US marine sharpening his bayonet on a whetstone as we speak, awaiting the order to march Trump out of the Whitehouse, prodding him up the arse.....
The inauguration of Biden gonna be a good watch.

Code:
Know what? I'm feeling absolutely GREAT about this election. I've even surprised myself. It's like waking from a four year long nightmare.

A big shout out for a very recent discovery, CNN News. I was watching BBC News the other day and with all this going on, they had a ten minute piece about some absolute shyte, the world puddle jumping championships or some such boll*cks, and I thought, WTF is this, why am I watching it? Surely there must be some intelligent news coverage on somewhere. So I went wandering with the remote control and found CNN - a revelation. Absolutely brilliant coverage of the US election. I've been glued to it ever since. I recommend it. And I'm extremely glad the election has panned out the way it has, going down to the wire with postal votes. I hope the orange faced baboon has been watching the TV coverage and seeing his lead slipping away hour by hour, minute by minute. I hope it's been absolute agony for him. Fantastic.

And something else while I'm rambling. My next US holiday is back on! Yippee! I last visited the states in 2001 and did a three week trip starting in Vegas and taking a hire car into the Sierra Nevadas, visiting some great locations, ghost towns, gold rush country, then down through Sacramento to San Francisco for a few days there, then south down the coast through Monterey, Carmel to visit Clint (!), Pebble Beach golf club, then down the Big Sur to William Randolph Hirst's castle at San Simeon (sensational), Santa Barbara and Ventura, ending up in LA for a few days before flying home.

The thing is, I said I wouldn't go back while Chump was in office, so now I can go! Me and Mrs Pegojack are big fans of Michael Connelly, so this time a Harry Bosch guided tour of LA is on the cards for a kick off. Next September, covid willing.

CONGRATULATIONS, PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Hopefully it'll trigger a wave and we'll elect someone other than fuckin conservatives next chance we get. I'm all in for the legal weed :lol:

Monty said:
Biden has won it decision desk hq have called it

I wondered what that strange noise was a couple of hours ago and thought it was a helicopter in the distance but I now realise it was the whole world sighing with relief. 2020 has been absolute shite but this is one of the few genuine highlights. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pegojack said:
Code:
Know what? I'm feeling absolutely GREAT about this election. I've even surprised myself. It's like waking from a four year long nightmare.

A big shout out for a very recent discovery, CNN News. I was watching BBC News the other day and with all this going on, they had a ten minute piece about some absolute shyte, the world puddle jumping championships or some such boll*cks, and I thought, WTF is this, why am I watching it? Surely there must be some intelligent news coverage on somewhere. So I went wandering with the remote control and found CNN - a revelation. Absolutely brilliant coverage of the US election. I've been glued to it ever since. I recommend it. And I'm extremely glad the election has panned out the way it has, going down to the wire with postal votes. I hope the orange faced baboon has been watching the TV coverage and seeing his lead slipping away hour by hour, minute by minute. I hope it's been absolute agony for him. Fantastic.

And something else while I'm rambling. My next US holiday is back on! Yippee! I last visited the states in 2001 and did a three week trip starting in Vegas and taking a hire car into the Sierra Nevadas, visiting some great locations, ghost towns, gold rush country, then down through Sacramento to San Francisco for a few days there, then south down the coast through Monterey, Carmel to visit Clint (!), Pebble Beach golf club, then down the Big Sur to William Randolph Hirst's castle at San Simeon (sensational), Santa Barbara and Ventura, ending up in LA for a few days before flying home.

The thing is, I said I wouldn't go back while Chump was in office, so now I can go! Me and Mrs Pegojack are big fans of Michael Connelly, so this time a Harry Bosch guided tour of LA is on the cards for a kick off. Next September, covid willing.

Same here Peg, I started with BBC and lasted barely an hour due to their inane ramblings and of course Andrew Neil. Switched to CNN and I have been gripped. They make the stats so easy to understand, ok they are left-leaning but they have had their fair share of right-wing guests. I am working from home with it on in the background. Highly entertaining.

Pegojack said:
Code:

Hoping we can get out to New York at Easter. Was cancelled this year obviously. Kids (19 & 15 by then) desperate to go. Been to plenty of places (including SF) with work. Been to New York state (Ithaca-Cornell University) but never the city itself. Most colleagues in US are delighted.

Pegojack said:
Saying,
“Who is the loser now?”

c8500785.200x.gif

AceJack said:
Biden ahead in Penn and his lead will only grow. The race is over.

I hope so. As if we needed any more evidence, Trumps ravings over the last 48 hours have proven he shouldn't be put in charge of cutlery never mind a country.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back