• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
I was enjoying reading that, till I reached the part where you say he hates the people I hate.. I know where this is leading, so I will bid you goodnight.

But he does. Both you and he make absolutely no secret of your hatred for ‘liberals’, or ‘leftists’, or ‘SJWs’ or whatever you want to call that grouping. The sorts of people currently seen on TV dancing in the streets.
There’s a reason Biden won back a lot of the industrial heart of the US. It’s because Trump is a charlatan, a pampered, preening little socialite, however many times he criticises ‘the leftists’.

My apologies for some reason I thought you were about to say something about race.. I won't argue with any of the points you have raised, and I will say that's the best post I have seen all day what you wrote previously.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:
Zzzz ZZZZ Pity you never answered my question earlier, I think you're a bit of saddo , calls it all out, make accusations, when questioned stay silent, and wait for your buddies to back you up.. Then just make remarks like that all day long.. ha ha ha

I dont answer you because for 1. I dont want to waste my time on someone who by his posts hasnt got two brain cells to rub together. 2. I have a life.

And FYI I have warned people not to reply to you so its up to them whether they want to reply, I dont normally reply to you for the reasons above, You let yourself down and I'm sorry to have to say that you do that because you obviously arent right in the head.

I'm looking forward to looking at your implosion later on tomorrow morning and to let you know I wont be replying to you again so dont waste that brain cell.

But you did, you made a remark, and when I answered you stayed quiet.. I don't think it's very nice the way you accuse me of having mental health issues, (I DONT) but if you carry on making statements like that, one day you may push someone over the edge.. It's childish and irresponsible the way you conduct yourself.

I'm willing to let this go now, it's up to you..

Rather worryingly Giuliani stated in the press conference (next to the sex shop) that elections are decided by judges not networks. I thought that was the job of the electorate.
The Lincoln Project are posting that Trump aims to pressure the electors to change the vote to him in the college. Complete tactics of a facist coup.
If true.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I dont answer you because for 1. I dont want to waste my time on someone who by his posts hasnt got two brain cells to rub together. 2. I have a life.

And FYI I have warned people not to reply to you so its up to them whether they want to reply, I dont normally reply to you for the reasons above, You let yourself down and I'm sorry to have to say that you do that because you obviously arent right in the head.

I'm looking forward to looking at your implosion later on tomorrow morning and to let you know I wont be replying to you again so dont waste that brain cell.

But you did, you made a remark, and when I answered you stayed quiet.. I don't think it's very nice the way you accuse me of having mental health issues, (I DONT) but if you carry on making statements like that, one day you may push someone over the edge.. It's childish and irresponsible the way you conduct yourself.

123 is on the ropes...

;)

123, theres a saying you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I'd advise you to proof read before you post as you honestly are making a fool out of yourself.

I had a similar chat with you a few weeks/months ago and advised you similarly but you obviously havent learned have you.

Fireboy said:
123, theres a saying you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I'd advise you to proof read before you post as you honestly are making a fool out of yourself.

I had a similar chat with you a few weeks/months ago and advised you similarly but you obviously havent learned have you.

I think that was a while ago, Iv'e been pretty quiet on here, ok, can I ask you a question without any abuse.. Could you explain to me the bit where you say I haven't learned? I think iv'e been pretty respectful today, I haven't insulted anyone.

DJack said:
jack123 said:

123 is on the ropes...

;)

:lol: :lol:

Fair play, that's a cracking headline:

https://www.ayrshiredailynews.co.uk/post/south-ayrshire-golf-club-owner-loses-2020-presidential-election

Monty said:
On his way back to the White House https://twitter.com/BrianBartlett/status/1325156427221110785

He's also widely known as the biggest cheat ever to have set foot on a golf course. His favourite club is the leather wedge. Someone wrote a book about it. It's called 'Commander in Cheat'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH3jShniiaw

He's willing to concede now as long as certain conditions are met :lol: obviously nobody has told him he's leaving January 20th whether he likes it or not

Monty said:
He's willing to concede now as long as certain conditions are met :lol: obviously nobody has told him he's leaving January 20th whether he likes it or not

If I was Biden now, I'd ignore him totally. Don't give him the satisfaction of thinking what he wants has any importance at all. But let it be known quietly that if he steps out of line in any way over the next ten weeks, a jail cell awaits.
Personally I'd love to see him banged up, sharing a cell with a 6'8" 300lb black guy who's REALLY missing his girl friend......

yesterday was a surreal day in the us. i live in nyc and people were outside dancing in the street and celebrating from the moment the result was final until late in the night. never quite seen anything like it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back