• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

nyc_swans said:
yesterday was a surreal day in the us. i live in nyc and people were outside dancing in the street and celebrating from the moment the result was final until late in the night. never quite seen anything like it

What did you make of Giuliani's press conference in the car park of the Four Seasons garden services shop, inbetween a crematorium and a dildo shop?

Pegojack said:
nyc_swans said:
yesterday was a surreal day in the us. i live in nyc and people were outside dancing in the street and celebrating from the moment the result was final until late in the night. never quite seen anything like it

What did you make of Giuliani's press conference in the car park of the Four Seasons garden services shop, inbetween a crematorium and a dildo shop?
one of the funniest things that has happened in years. i can’t stop laughing at it

nyc_swans said:
Pegojack said:
one of the funniest things that has happened in years. i can’t stop laughing at it

https://twitter.com/zackbornstein/status/1325274318218035201

nyc_swans said:
Pegojack said:

This is a genuinely funny extra to the last few days.
Seems that Trump tweeted they had a presser in the Four Seasons. Four Seasons said no so they had to find somewhere with the same name to save Trump from looking stupid.

It’s like saying they are having a presser at the Taj Mahal and holding it in the Taj Mahal Tandoori restaurant car park.

They’ve now lost the first ten cases brought before the courts. Meanwhile, the stupid idiots believing this crap are sending him tens of millions of dollars to ‘fight the cases’.

Absolutely hilarious, you couldn’t make this kind of stuff up. I’d love to have been there when Trump and Giuliani were told there’d been a mistake and it was taking place in a parking lot, they must have gone radio rental.

The frightening thought is that the people who made this mistake have been running the country for the last 4 years!

Londonlisa2001 said:
nyc_swans said:

This is a genuinely funny extra to the last few days.
Seems that Trump tweeted they had a presser in the Four Seasons. Four Seasons said no so they had to find somewhere with the same name to save Trump from looking stupid.

It’s like saying they are having a presser at the Taj Mahal and holding it in the Taj Mahal Tandoori restaurant car park.

They’ve now lost the first ten cases brought before the courts. Meanwhile, the stupid idiots believing this crap are sending him tens of millions of dollars to ‘fight the cases’.

The money raised is also going to pay campaign debts too, it is in the small print of the emails sent out. Donny is broke.

https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-strategy-fraud-45ab43eb-c5bd-4710-a227-0dceacebb511.html

Monty said:
https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-strategy-fraud-45ab43eb-c5bd-4710-a227-0dceacebb511.html

Trump is just proving to be the tyrant everybody knew he was, and the other republicans do nothing, I hope Harris takes over soon, Biden is too decent, Harris will play them at their own game

I missed the whole debacle at the Four Seasons car park because I was watching the Swans and then celebrating Biden's win. That whole scenario is like a scene that wouldve been cut from Veep or the Thick of It for being too farfetched but it happened.

Gorgeous George gets it spot on, as he often does.

Shame there weren't more politicians like him. Would never have had the Iraq War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tQqYHORX5I

Yelp reviews for Four Seasons Total Landscaping, Philadelphia.

https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/four-seasons-total-landscaping-philadelphia?not_recommended_start=0

He only hires the best people remember.

Even though Pfizer have denied any political involvement etc, I cant help wondering about the timing of today's announcement. We'll never know wether an earlier announcement would have altered the course of the result.

Anyone checked on Tummer? Amd the other fella who was insisting Trump was winning by a landslide?

You ok, huns?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back