• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:
Well, regardless of his context, if anyone agrees/disagrees the main thing is being polite.. That's what I like about Dr P, And for me, that is what I would like to achieve.

Can you learn how to use the quote function as well ;)

He's polite though as it fits his narrative - as Lisa said if he believed what he was saying then I suspect he would be far less polite!

He’s not polite in the slightest, he’s super-aggressive. Every thread is a war of attrition to him. A few others are the same, just trying to dominate by writing masses of words and posting loads of social media links. It’s no surprise that board has always gone downhill when they’ve been more active and less of a surprise that they’re mainly the ones left running it over there now.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Best_loser said:
He sticks to his formula and he is good at it, it's still a tedious load of baloney though
He has been saying trump would win for months , he didn't, the markets didn't work out for him somehow

He’s just trolling. He doesn’t believe any of what he’s saying. Same as Dwight and Trampie.

I’m genuinely surprised at Tummer. Obvs he’s a Trumpie, but I didn’t realise he was quite so batshit crazy.

Tum has followed Trump over the cliff. He’s willing to throw away his republic away for the sake of an orange manchild of a crook. If you ever stop and think “How could civilians stand by while their government commits atrocities?” this is how. Tummer would be first in line to help put people onto trains if Trump told him that was needed to stop the evil Dems.

I just read elsewhere that Hillary never conceded the 2016 election (demonstrably untrue) and that it’s never likely that republicans win the popular vote (apart from all the times they have presumably). Lies being parroted as indisputable truths.

exiledclaseboy said:
I just read elsewhere that Hillary never conceded the 2016 election (demonstrably untrue) and that it’s never likely that republicans win the popular vote (apart from all the times they have presumably). Lies being parroted as indisputable truths.
Thats just categorically untrue though. Hilary conceded on the Friday after the election and Obama had Trump in the Oval Office by the Saturday. There are pictures 😂

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Thats just categorically untrue though. Hilary conceded on the Friday after the election and Obama had Trump in the Oval Office by the Saturday. There are pictures 😂

Yeah but you can’t expect actual facts to matter to these people.

The ruling from the Pennsylvania court was as much of a smack down as it gets.

Doubtless it’s a sign of the Republican judge being in Biden’s pocket.

Londonlisa2001 said:

It’s all part of the plan to get to the Supreme Court mun. Keep up.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Can’t trust the district courts apparently. They are all corrupt. Oh and Dr P is arguing that Hilary didn’t concede in 2016. He’s doing his only interpreting words in ways he’s comfortable routine. Hilary didn’t concede if you define what conceding means to fit his point of view. Classic.

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:

They are the only ones with facts, everyone else just has leftist opinion pieces.

GOP judge laughed Rudy out of court today? Well you posted a link from CNN so it’s like it didn’t happen. Try again iam very smart.

exiledclaseboy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

What do you mean by plan? You can’t win in the Supreme Court until you’ve been laughed out of every lower court in the land, and if you say otherwise you’re just a compromised leftist. Don’t even think of having an opinion unless you’re a key figure in the political markets.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

What do you mean by plan? You can’t win in the Supreme Court until you’ve been laughed out of every lower court in the land, and if you say otherwise you’re just a compromised leftist. Don’t even think of having an opinion unless you’re a key figure in the political markets.

And the lower courts are politicised but the Supreme Court isn’t. Wibble.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5g30ruEHzRs

Powell is a qAnon believer, the comedy continues

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:

Like the fact that Trump never said 'fine people on both sides'. Except of course he did and the evidence is pretty obvious.

Out of curiosity, are any of his core team (by which I mainly mean his family) turning up at any of these pressers his legal team are doing? If not, seems pretty obvious that they're ready to distance themselves from these increasingly silly looking people and have already started the process with the conspiracy theorist.

Best_loser said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5g30ruEHzRs

Powell is a qAnon believer, the comedy continues

Those feckin' algorithms, eh?

I'm ready to bet 99.9% of Trump voters wouldn't know what an algorithm is if it came up and bit them on the arse.

I see that we’ve finally identified someone who’s even more batshit crazy than Trump,
Sidney Powell, lol.
Can you imagine how much of a nut job you’d have to be to be sacked by that legal team for being too extreme.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back