• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I've already advised him that pego, perhaps him sounding off on this site is part of his therapy.

And advice has been, taken too be honest, until I can emulate the Dr.P style of posting, I shouldn't bother, I take offence for the silliest things after drink.. Currently studying Dr P's style, once I get there I feel as if I can post with confidence, and without saying a bad word.

He sticks to his formula and he is good at it, it's still a tedious load of baloney though
He has been saying trump would win for months , he didn't, the markets didn't work out for him somehow

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
I've already advised him that pego, perhaps him sounding off on this site is part of his therapy.

And advice has been, taken too be honest, until I can emulate the Dr.P style of posting, I shouldn't bother, I take offence for the silliest things after drink.. Currently studying Dr P's style, once I get there I feel as if I can post with confidence, and without saying a bad word.

Don't copy that style. That just involves saying the same thing over and over again until everyone else gives up and just lets you think you are right :lol:

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:

He sticks to his formula and he is good at it, it's still a tedious load of baloney though
He has been saying trump would win for months , he didn't, the markets didn't work out for him somehow

He’s just trolling. He doesn’t believe any of what he’s saying. Same as Dwight and Trampie.

I’m genuinely surprised at Tummer. Obvs he’s a Trumpie, but I didn’t realise he was quite so batshit crazy.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Best_loser said:

He’s just trolling. He doesn’t believe any of what he’s saying. Same as Dwight and Trampie.

I’m genuinely surprised at Tummer. Obvs he’s a Trumpie, but I didn’t realise he was quite so batshit crazy.
If I didn't believe what I posted, I wouldn't post it . :roll:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/21/republicans-michigan-election-certification-438984

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:
[/quo

Don't copy that style. That just involves saying the same thing over and over again until everyone else gives up and just lets you think you are right :lol:

Well, regardless of his context, if anyone agrees/disagrees the main thing is being polite.. That's what I like about Dr P, And for me, that is what I would like to achieve.

jack123 said:
Well, regardless of his context, if anyone agrees/disagrees the main thing is being polite.. That's what I like about Dr P, And for me, that is what I would like to achieve.

Can you learn how to use the quote function as well ;)

He's polite though as it fits his narrative - as Lisa said if he believed what he was saying then I suspect he would be far less polite!

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

He's polite though as it fits his narrative - as Lisa said if he believed what he was saying then I suspect he would be far less polite!
I seem to remember him being rude to me in a previous guise when I corrected him on a point of fact, I bet that surprises you Mr Slumber that anyone would swear at me ?

Trampie said:
PSumbler said:

I seem to remember him being rude to me in a previous guise when I corrected him on a point of fact, I bet that surprises you Mr Slumber that anyone would swear at me ?

Fuck aye... :lol:

I often find Tamprie that if you get people's names right its a good case of treating others as you are happy to be treated

PSumbler said:
Trampie said:

I often find Tamprie that if you get people's names right its a good case of treating others as you are happy to be treated
My apologies, Mr Sumbler, auto correct done me again.

Trampie said:
PSumbler said:

My apologies, Mr Sumbler, auto correct done me again.

Apologies never warranted.

In many years involved with the Supporters Trust I have been called much worse. I have a ducks back, it's largely waterproof

Trampie said:
I'm sure you are used to many pat's on the back as well.

Must admit cows make me quite nervous :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back