• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

I say this, and I mean this in the politest way, keep dreaming cheats.. The main man will be back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swJOIjjW69U&list=RDCLAK5uy_mfut9V_o1n9nVG_m5yZ3ztCif29AHUffI&start_radio=1

Off to bed, save that Ecb just in case I delete it tomorrow

Longlostjack said:
monmouth said:
It's not him and his klan that's the real problem though prof, assuming he gets marched out. It is the idiots like Tummer that will believe anything that suits them and the next iteration or two of a cleverer Trump. As Ace said, they are all learning fast how to implement a single party state, by controlling all the so called levers of democracy. I fear for us too, as we always follow slavishly what they do, and we already have our own undemocratic turds breaking international laws, having no morals, no shame, lying and corruptly awarding billions to their mates.

It's all pretty bleak. I doubt Biden will hold this tidal wave back, and a talented, black, woman in the oval office would accelerate the anger of the authoritarian herd.

Bang on. Anyone who doubts the dangers to democracy just needs to look at the history of the Weimar Republic. Frightening tbh.

Sadly true.
And clearly enough here who believe the lies and possess the same hatred for their fellow humans

Election-Math-ONLINE-COLOR-2048x1365.jpg

jack123 said:
I say this, and I mean this in the politest way, keep dreaming cheats.. The main man will be back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swJOIjjW69U&list=RDCLAK5uy_mfut9V_o1n9nVG_m5yZ3ztCif29AHUffI&start_radio=1

Off to bed, save that Ecb just in case I delete it tomorrow

Have you thought of seeking out some psychiatric help?

I've already advised him that pego, perhaps him sounding off on this site is part of his therapy.

monmouth said:
It's not him and his klan that's the real problem though prof, assuming he gets marched out. It is the idiots like Tummer that will believe anything that suits them and the next iteration or two of a cleverer Trump. As Ace said, they are all learning fast how to implement a single party state, by controlling all the so called levers of democracy. I fear for us too, as we always follow slavishly what they do, and we already have our own undemocratic turds breaking international laws, having no morals, no shame, lying and corruptly awarding billions to their mates.

It's all pretty bleak. I doubt Biden will hold this tidal wave back, and a talented, black, woman in the oval office would accelerate the anger of the authoritarian herd.
What Black woman ?

The latest wheeze is to ask Republican state legislatures in the swing states to ignore the vote of the people of those states and send Trump-friendly electors to the electoral college anyway. Illegal in most of the relevant states and of course hugely undemocratic but the GOP doesn’t care about that. They just want their man to cling on to power, whatever the cost. If Biden isn’t inaugurated on 20 January the USA will no longer be able to claim to be a democracy no matter how many intellectual gymnastics the GOP acolytes will pull to justify a coup.

exiledclaseboy said:
The latest wheeze is to ask Republican state legislatures in the swing states to ignore the vote of the people of those states and send Trump-friendly electors to the electoral college anyway. Illegal in most of the relevant states and of course hugely undemocratic but the GOP doesn’t care about that. They just want their man to cling on to power, whatever the cost. If Biden isn’t inaugurated on 20 January the USA will no longer be able to claim to be a democracy no matter how many intellectual gymnastics the GOP acolytes will pull to justify a coup.

They are trying to create an situation where the, conservative packed, Supreme Court get involved.

Trump would be ok with having a second term handed to him by electors going against the will of the people

Not going to happen though, it would mean the end of democracy and the rule of the jungle would entail, not even this extreme GOP want that its kind of bad for business

Best_loser said:
Trump would be ok with having a second term handed to him by electors going against the will of the people

Not going to happen though, it would mean the end of democracy and the rule of the jungle would entail, not even this extreme GOP want that its kind of bad for business

You've not being paying attention. They will do anything to stay in power. They slated Trump and then they stood in line behind. The impeachment, they all stood in ,line behind (bar 1). Through al the shenanigans the vast majority have been on board and if he steals the election they will once again stand behind him.

DJack said:
Best_loser said:

You've not being paying attention. They will do anything to stay in power. They slated Trump and then they stood in line behind. The impeachment, they all stood in ,line behind (bar 1). Through al the shenanigans the vast majority have been on board and if he steals the election they will once again stand behind him.

Why would the GOP want to destroy the USA just to keep that clown in power ?
Its all a charade, trump knows he is done, this is just trump trying to get back at the democrats for all the Russian stuff

You misunderstand. If Trump steals the election he will further undermine the checks and balances to the extent that either he or the now very conservative Supreme Court will be the arbiter of any challenges. GOP in power for life is a prize that they would love to come to fruition.

Fireboy said:
I've already advised him that pego, perhaps him sounding off on this site is part of his therapy.

And advice has been, taken too be honest, until I can emulate the Dr.P style of posting, I shouldn't bother, I take offence for the silliest things after drink.. Currently studying Dr P's style, once I get there I feel as if I can post with confidence, and without saying a bad word.

DJack said:
You misunderstand. If Trump steals the election he will further undermine the checks and balances to the extent that either he or the now very conservative Supreme Court will be the arbiter of any challenges. GOP in power for life is a prize that they would love to come to fruition.

If you mean steal it by the state electors going against a landslide election victory you can believe that, I just don't believe that will happen, they are crazy but not that crazy, soon find out which of us is correct anyway

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back